LKH 31-May-18
Bake 31-May-18
Rock 31-May-18
Swampbuck 31-May-18
BigOzzie 31-May-18
t-roy 31-May-18
BOHUNTER09 31-May-18
30-May-18
May 28,Northern New York(right on the Canadian border)seeing our first fawns dropped.Right on with our normal rut(minus 201 days) Nov.7 breeding.Peak breeding is always Nov.5-15 ,moon be dammed. I do have a video of a buck breeding a young doe on Dec.17 which is a full week after our late muzzle-loader season.

30-May-18

BOWNUT's embedded Photo
BOWNUT's embedded Photo
I found this little guy on Sunday.

30-May-18

BullBuster's embedded Photo
BullBuster's embedded Photo
So cute

30-May-18

stick n string's embedded Photo
stick n string's embedded Photo
First of the year here in south PA. From weekend of Memorial day

30-May-18
North central MN. Saw my first one today crossing my driveway - the little bugger could hardly walk - had to have just dropped. I ran for my camera but it was gone by the time I got it set up.

Big ol black bear in my yard day before yesterday - hope he doesn't find the fawn.

30-May-18
On hunting property in Sauk Co., southern WI...have been seeing does with fawns for over two weeks. Have not seen any velvet bucks yet in woods, expect to soon...I'll have to get a few cameras out.

31-May-18
So cute

31-May-18
Love these pics

31-May-18
Saw a mom with Triplets while turkey hunting last Monday, the 28th

31-May-18
Yet to see a fawn but that's normal here. Start out with several groups totaling about 45 and then they slowly split until it's rare to see more than a few. Then I'll pick up does with their tails held at a funny half cocked position. Growth is so tall this year that it may be a while before I see any.

31-May-18
They look delicious!

31-May-18
I saw 2 on the way to work this morning here in Colorado, unfortunately they were both dead on the road, looks like they were probably twins.

31-May-18

Swampbuck's embedded Photo
Swampbuck's embedded Photo
FL, April

31-May-18
wow, seeing lots of deer but not even thinking of fawns yet. I will have to keep an eye out but I would think it will be another couple of weeks.

oz

31-May-18

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Saw a doe with her fawn below the the house, first thing this morning. First one I’ve seen here this year, so far.

This pic is from last year, in the back yard.

31-May-18

BOHUNTER09's embedded Photo
BOHUNTER09's embedded Photo
Saw first one today in the yard

• Sitka Gear