Bowriter 01-Jun-18
PAbowhunter1064 01-Jun-18
Rut Nut 01-Jun-18
LINK 01-Jun-18
smarba 01-Jun-18
31-May-18

Bowriter's embedded Photo
Bowriter's embedded Photo
John Sloan Just now · Methane. Propane.Butane. Turnip Greens. What do all these have in common? All provide a plethora of flammable gas.

But dang lunch was some good. Smoked, dead deer covered in sauted onions and toadstools, greens, tater salad and corn bread with good cold tea.

And just now, like, I mean, he goes, in the last six.8 minutes, it done come about 4.3-inches of rain. Or as my man, Ian says, clear blue skies; 18-inches of rain. So much for fishing tomorrow. I'll go Monday, seein as how I don't fish on weekends or holidays. Kinda/sorta plannin on fishing three or four days next week and my two faithful pards are both out of pocket. One is in Denver, the other in North Dakota. Gonna have a peaceful, easy feelin. Kinda like when the greens really get to workin.

I got to go revive The Libby, now.

(Now that right there is funny, I don't care who you are.)

31-May-18
All I can say is, "My poor dog. I told her not to get behind me."

31-May-18
More award winning writing

31-May-18

01-Jun-18
Scoot- to paraphrase someone I never heard of, "If I have explain it, you wouldn't understand." In other werds, if course it wasn't serious. But it was true. By the way, I posted this same thing on another forum and everybody got it. Makes me wonder???

01-Jun-18
Makes me wonder if TBM moved to Tennessee and changed his Bowsite handle? :-/

01-Jun-18
That's some "next level" writing right there! ;-)

01-Jun-18
I get it Scoot, he’s like a teenager addicted to social media crack. He must not have had enough likes lately. ;)

01-Jun-18
Ditto Scoot. Free-form rambling hunting rap that I often can't seem to follow. I generally tend to ignore it.

• Sitka Gear