huntinelk 05-Dec-18
Shug 05-Dec-18
Charlie Rehor 05-Dec-18
Beartrack 07-Dec-18
DonVathome 08-Dec-18
02-Jun-18

huntinelk's embedded Photo
I have the cape from this CCBG caribou in my freezer and won't be needing it. I'm in north central PA. The cape is free if anyone would want it.

02-Jun-18
Gene, really nice CCBG 'bou!

Hopeful to get my own cape in 2019! Great offer to someone who lost a cape though! Kurt

02-Jun-18

Thanks Kurt. I was fortunate to take 2 nice caribou on the trip. I used the cape from the one and rack from other for a mount, and did a euro mount with the other one.

03-Jun-18
I would be interested in your cape. I shot a nice bull over 20 years ago and I would enjoy having it mounted. Please text me at 518 810 9405.

04-Jun-18
Generous offer. I sold a few for $100 and that was when they were much easier and cheaper to come by. Had a partner do a "2 bou mount" like you did. Old bull with great cape but declining rack and a younger bull that had all the things you look for.

05-Jun-18
Sorry for the delay. I am working with the first person to PM about the cape, to figure out the best way to get it to him. I have a second person on PM and Joseph on here that I will contact in order if it doesn't work out with the first person.

04-Dec-18
Wanted to bring this up again. I still have the cape and I am needing the freezer space. I would rather somebody have it than toss it.

04-Dec-18
If you are willing to ship I will take it. In west central Ohio. I pay shipping cost for sure. Jim PM sent

05-Dec-18
I have my own Gene that needs remounting due to fading. How would we get it here? Shipped to the border south of Winnipeg and I'd run down a pick it up?

05-Dec-18
Ron, I have 2 guys ahead of you via PM. If it happens to not work out with them, I will get ahold of you and we will figure something out.

05-Dec-18
Great gesture

05-Dec-18
Very nice, with the decline in Caribou herds/tags and licenses this is easily a $1,000 dollar gift!

07-Dec-18

Beartrack's embedded Photo
Beartrack's embedded Photo
Russ at Adreniline just offered to bring it back here for me from Omaha if I don't make it. I'd use the cape for this 366" I shot a few years back.

08-Dec-18
Nice of you to offer it.

• Sitka Gear