Tilzbow 03-Jun-18
Kurt 03-Jun-18
Bou'bound 03-Jun-18
Tilzbow 03-Jun-18
ELKMAN 04-Jun-18
elkstabber 04-Jun-18
HDE 04-Jun-18
03-Jun-18
I’m looking for the weight of the 4 & 6 arrow versions of the 2018 Hoyt 2 Piece Arrow Rack Quiver. I’ve searched the net and the forum and I’m coming up empty so I’m hoping a Bowsiter can assist.

03-Jun-18
On the Abbey Archery website it says 9.7 ounces...googled it.

03-Jun-18
Excellent quiver. I have two. Rugged and light. Quiet. Adjustable

03-Jun-18
Thanks Kurt!

04-Jun-18
Best quiver system in the industry.

04-Jun-18
I'm new to compound bows and picked up a Tight Spot because most everybody says it is the best. Then, after reading from ELKMAN and others I picked up an Arrow Rack.

The Arrow Rack is more secure, can be mounted tighter and is lighter in weight (less torque). The Arrow Rack is superior if you're going to be hunting with your quiver attached. My 4 arrow Arrow Rack (2017 model) weighs 8 ounces. Keep in mind that each arrow also weighs over an ounce (440 grains = 1 ounce).

04-Jun-18
I have both an Arrow Rack and a TS (3 arrow). Both work equally well and both have the same capability of hugging in tight to the bow. Not an advocate for either and both suit their purpose when needed.

Currently have the TS on right now and it sits 1/2" away from the cable guard and is perfectly balanced. The rubber slide on the TS is more than just a vibration damper suspended in "limbo". It also works as a spacer for a tight fit to the riser by allowing it to touch the riser and helps with vibration directly from the bow at two contact points, one from the mounting system and one from the damper.

It works nicely with Hoyt bows, particularly the last few year models doing it this way.

• Sitka Gear