Ace 11-Jun-18
Jack Harris 11-Jun-18
Zbone 11-Jun-18
Mule Power 11-Jun-18
Cheesehead Mike 12-Jun-18
Will 14-Jun-18
06-Jun-18

kellyharris's Link
Hello everyone, this is Kellys daughter, Morgan, on his phone. It is with heavy heart that I tell you that Kelly passed away yesterday surrounded by his family. He lived a wonderful life filled with love, adventure, and happiness. He loves this site and the community that belongs to it. Dad loved posting his two week hunting adventure and weekend youth hunt every year. Every one on Bowsite was always supportive of me and my battle with cancer, and he couldn’t be more thankful for all of you. Many people have been asking how to help our family, and our friends set up this Gofundme. It is an easy way to help and it would mean so much. Thank you again for bringing so much joy to my Dad. You all are amazing.

06-Jun-18
Our prayers for all of you!

06-Jun-18
So sorry to hear of your bad news Morgan. Do your dad proud: Get into the woods every fall, go to college, and have a happy life. That's what every dad wants more than anything.

06-Jun-18
We are all so very sorry to hear of your Dads passing, Morgan. I think I can say... that this fall will be honor of your father. As someone else mentioned on another thread, I'm going to write "KH" on the fletch of my arrows.

RIP, Kelly. You're not forgotten.

06-Jun-18
So sorry for your loss, Morgan. I don't post often on here but I have followed along on your and your dad's adventures over the years. I have no words other than you are in my thoughts. I've never been a Miller Lite guy but I think I'll grab a 6-pack this weekend in honor of your dad.

06-Jun-18
God Bless you and your family. Love Dave

06-Jun-18
Morgan we share your grief and like u and your family are just very shocked by it all. Having met you when I hunted with your dad in 2016 when we met for wings - I know your mom and dad did a great job by you and you have a world of opportunity ahead of you. Please share my condolences with your family and please read all the posts on hear recently that are related to your father and share with your mom and family. God Bless you Morgan. If there is anything I can do to help you and your mom going forward my contact info is in Kelly’s phone which your mom already used to contact me right after the accident.

06-Jun-18
Morgan, My heart goes out to you in this terrible time. It might not feel like it right now, you and your family are the amazing ones. Your dad set the bar very high. Some of us only know him through Bowsite. You and your family shared in his life. Take time to grieve, but also remember the great times you had together. Follow your dreams and do your dad proud.

06-Jun-18
Damn these allergies...Got my eyes all welled up...

Like so many others, Morgan, I too have never met you or your father, but feel like I know you both. It's a sad day, but there is a lot of love here for you all.

06-Jun-18
Morgan I’m sorry for your loss. We will miss him here. Your family is in my family’s prayers. We will honor his memory in our own hunts.

06-Jun-18
I’m so sorry to hear about your dad, Morgan. It was very evident that you and your family were his whole world. You are blessed to have had such a great dad! I am going to do my best to raise my daughter the same way Kelly raised you. He is someone a young father like me can emulate. God bless the Harris family.

06-Jun-18
Morgan- I got a chill up my spine when I saw your post in your dad's name. I never met your dad, but know he was a good man, husband and father. Remember the good times you had with him and do everything in his honor. I know he was very proud of you and the entire family by what he wrote here.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time! God Bless!

06-Jun-18
I never got to meet your Dad. It's obvious that he was a wonderful person. Very sorry to hear this.

06-Jun-18
Thanks for posting Morgan. I am so sorry to hear the news. I never personally knew Kelly but he's family here on the Bowsite, as are you. Most of us are miles and miles away, but besides your link if there is ever anything we can do for you just ask.

Praying for you and your family, Carl

06-Jun-18
I’m not very good at this and to be honest I don’t let things like this get too close to me. This is different somehow. I didn’t know Kelly of course except through this site. I did know however, that your family has had more than your share of troubles and throughout all of it everyone of you persevered. I wish you, all of you, only the best. He is gone, but his love of his family will be with you forever.

06-Jun-18
Thanks for coming here and sharing with us Morgan. A lot of us knew your dad well only through Bowsite and Facebook but we all considered him a friend. He was a great man, a great father to you and the boys and great husband to your mom. I was terribly saddened to hear of his accident and passing. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I have a couple of daughters that are your same age, I couldn't imagine them going through what you are going through. If you ever need anything, just know that your dad's Bowsite friends will do whatever we can to help. I also plan to dedicate my hunting season to your dad. We had talked in the past about maybe going on a pronghorn hunt together here. I did not have plans to hunt them this year but I think I'll buy a SD tag and will make a trip out to hunt them in his memory. His initials will be on all our arrows this year. God bless you, your mom, and your brothers, praying the Lord gives you comfort.

06-Jun-18
Prayers sent Morgan and I'm so very sorry for your loss. You're Dad was a great man:)

06-Jun-18
So sorry for your loss Morgan and our prayers are with you. This once again shows how bowsite is so much more than just a bowhunting forum. It is a family! You take care Morgan and thanks for taking the time to post on here through this extremely difficult time.

06-Jun-18
So sorry...from what I can see he is he live life to its max...such a positive force...will be missed by many...

06-Jun-18
Morgan, as said before this is sad news and we share in your loss. Our community has lost members before and I assure you Kelly will be amongst the ones we remember fondly, he will be missed greatly.

Prayers and my humble regards, Bill Wright

06-Jun-18
Morgan, I am so sorry about the loss of your dad. Please know that our prayers are with you, your mom and the rest of the family. I only knew your dad thru this site and loved every one of the yearly hunting camp threads. Reading thru the threads about your dad it's a true testament to the type of man, husband and dad he was. Godspeed Kelly.

06-Jun-18
I am so sorry young lady. I "watched" you grow up, and meet many challenges on this website. I grew to know your dad through his posts, private messages, text messages and phone calls though I never met him in person. He loved you very much and my heart aches for your loss.

06-Jun-18
My family and I are so sorry for your untimely loss. I’ve always enjoyed reading Kelly’s posts. Seemed like one hell of a guy. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Harris family

06-Jun-18
Morgan, your dad brought it all to Bowsite... family, brotherhood and humor to mention just a few... and the selfies... oh the selfies! Much love to you and your mom young lady. Scentman

06-Jun-18
So sorry to hear this news. I can’t imagine the loss. Will keep praying for you guys.

06-Jun-18
Morgan, our sympathy to you and your family. May the toughness and strength you have shown in the past carry you through.

06-Jun-18
prayers for family, Kelly will be miss.

06-Jun-18
Hold your Dad close in your heart, Morgan.

I know he'll be up there smiling from ear to ear, as you achieve your goals in life. We won't forget Kelly!

Best Wishes, Jeff

06-Jun-18
Morgan, I am so sorry for your loss. As you can see, your father touched many very deeply. I hope that you show this thread and the others to the rest of your family to see how many people he touched that never even met him. I lost my dad at a young age and over 20 years later, it still bothers me to this day. I try to think of all the great times that we had together and that he is in no pain and in a better place. It's only us that are living that suffer because we miss our loved ones dearly that have passed on. That helped me immensely and I hope that it helps you and your family as well. Take the advice by others and reach out to this community if you or your family need anything. God Bless

06-Jun-18
Morgan, I think this hits a little harder since most of us have watched you, through you dad’s words and pictures, grow up into a wonderful young lady. The pride he felt for all his family was always extremely evident.

One of the best testaments that can be said about a man is that he left this world a better place than he found it. It’s obvious your dad did just that. May God give you and your family Peace, knowing he’s in a better place.

06-Jun-18
Thanks for posting Morgan. You know better than all of us here on Bowsite just how good your dad was.

Eternal prayers for you and your family.

06-Jun-18
His spirit is in you. God Bless the Harris family.

06-Jun-18
Morgan, as many have already stated ..... I also only knew your father through this site.

It surely is a testament to him and your family by all the kind words shared here ..... I believe the saying is something like ........... "It's not just about how many people you love, but how many people love you".

***Dear God, please embrace the Harris clan as you welcome a truly wonderful person into your arms. Amen.

06-Jun-18
Many thoughts and prayers Morgan to you and yours.

06-Jun-18
Such sad news... Be strong. God Bless

06-Jun-18
Morgan I know for sure you are a strong young lady and you actually have been my hero.Never got to meet your dad that is my loss hopefully one day I will get to meet you. I wish your family peace and I know you all have the strength to get through this tough time.God Bless Lewis

06-Jun-18
Thank you Morgan. God bless you and your family. Your father will always be with you!

06-Jun-18
Morgan you have no idea who I am but I spent many nights chatting with your dad and praying over YOU! Keep your chin up and know that a guy in Idaho is praying for you once again. Many prayers and RIP Kelly!

06-Jun-18
Morgan, I never met your dad but I sure wish I had gotten the opportunity to. Like many have said already, we've all gotten to see through his posts what kind of love and devotion he had for you, your family, and even his hunting buddies. Exemplary of what we all should strive for. He was clearly a fun loving, good man. I always enjoyed following the annual "most excellent 2 week adventure threads" as well, so in his honor I hope those threads will continue, maybe with you, your brothers and JayG etc!

Quick story... years ago when I was in college me and Kelly got acquainted on FB, and since then would chat on and off. I'll never forget though when he offered to help me find a career at miller coors - and he had never even met me! What a gesture. Since then I could always count on him for a laugh every time I opened a message from him or scrolled through my feed.

My prayers are with you and your family at this time. Be strong for him Morgan!

Godspeed Kelly....you'll be missed

06-Jun-18
Morgan, I’m so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. RIP Kelly Harris.

06-Jun-18
Morgan, the love your dad showed for you during your affliction, and since, showed everyone what a great man, father, and husband he was. I lost my wife last fall and understand the grief. It takes a long time but you will reach a place where you'll remember the good things about him and won't be sad at his memories. Be strong for your mom and family. We already know how strong you are, and now they need that strength from you.

06-Jun-18
I'm so sorry for your loss Morgan, I never met your Dad but if you read any of his posts its very easy to tell he loved his family and life above anything else. RIP Kelly

06-Jun-18
Kelly was the kind of guy that would literally give you the shirt off his back. First met him him several years back while we went riding on the Hatfield Mccoy trails. He was always the first to ask if you needed help. Always off a place to stay instead of a hotel if you were close by. I've had many conversations with him about Morgan's cancer. When I was diagnosed with cancer he was the first to offer encouraging words. His love for his family was second to none. He lived life the way he wanted! I've been numb the last couple days after what has happened. The world has lost one of a kind in Kelly! Wvarcher

06-Jun-18
Thank you for the link Morgan. I'll do my part and, continue to pray for everyone affected. Hold tight to your family through this. It will take sometime. If there is anything you or, your family may need now or in the future, PM me here. I'll get it done. God Bless

06-Jun-18
Morgan, As most have said, I have never met your father but have followed his posts here. Very sorry for you and your family’s loss. Prayers sent your way

06-Jun-18
So sorry for your loss Morgan. He brought us all together years ago praying for you and now he has done it again. We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

06-Jun-18
Morgan - Like most I am at a loss. I have posted on other threads here regarding your dad. The two times I met you it was obvious how much bith your parents lived you and the care they put in to raising you. There are no words to convey my sorrow but know that I send you, your mom and the rest of the Harris clan love and prayers. God bless in this most difficult time.

06-Jun-18
With deep sympathy, very sorry for your loss. Many prayers to you and your family in this time of need!

06-Jun-18
Morgan, I am so sorry for your loss. I never met your Dad, but feel as if I have lost a friend. From his post I know that he loved his family. God bless him and be strong for him.

06-Jun-18
Morgan, I'm very sorry for you and your family's loss. You have always been an inspiration to so many and your Dad has showed his admiration and pride for you many times. You can tell that he loved his family and friends very much. He will be dearly missed. I have no doubts that you will make him proud. R.I.P.

06-Jun-18
Morgan, We have never met but as a father of two beautiful young ladies I can not tell you how your fathers stories concerning you affected me. His love for you shone in the good times and the bad times. This news hit like a brick wall as I loved hearing his stories. You and your family are in my prayers.

06-Jun-18
So sorry Morgan and family for your loss. I didn't know your dad but would always open his threads with great anticipation. He will be sorely missed by us here too.

06-Jun-18
So sorry Morgan prayers to your family

06-Jun-18
Morgan, I'm thankful to have 'known' your family through the years

Thanks to your Dad, we all got to follow along on your journey and watch good things happen and smile when they did! Lots of people you will never meet were right there all along... anxious , frustrated, hopeful and prayerful for your whole family. The positive updates were the best things on otherwise miserable days.

Your sadness is shared among many here and we will remain hopeful and prayerful for your whole family

06-Jun-18
Morgan, Nothing can be said to take away the pain. Its a terrible tragedy and i cant fathom being in your shoes. I didnt know ur dad at all, but reading his posts here it was obvious that your family lost a really good man. But furthermore, reading all of the posts from EVERYBODY here on Bowsite since the accident absolutely shows what a GREAT man he was. He obviously loved his family and was always so proud of you, it showed in every post about you. He may be gone, but he will always be with and IN you. Do the best you can, always.

06-Jun-18
Morgan, you were an inspiration to us here, I followed your progress thanks to your Dad. Shoot, as my girls were grown up and fixing to leave home I offered to adopt you. Your Dad told me no way would he get rid of you but as for the boys... I turned him down on them. ;)

I enjoyed your Dad's posts for the last several years and did always want to meet him in person. I am so very sorry for your loss and my prayers are with all of you.

06-Jun-18
Morgan,

You and your family are in my family's prayers. May God provide your family with the peace that surpasses all understanding as you grieve and morn the loss of you beloved family member.

Stay strong and keep the faith. That is what Kelly would do and what he would want each of you to do.

May God bless.

06-Jun-18
Hi Morgan. So very sorry for your loss. Your Dad is the 1st guy that brought tears to my eyes in spite of the fact that I never met him. It is so tragic! I loved his dedication to his family!! We exchanged some posts because I have a daughter who went thru health issues like you. He offered great advice.

I also love his dedication to your mom! If I am remembering correctly, he said that he would kick somebody’s ass if they offended your mom. That’s awesome!

The other side of your Dad that we all loved was the guy who could laugh at his mistakes. We all need to do that!

And then there was his hot tub intruder stories!!

Bowsite will NEVER be the same without him.

Please do us all a favor and check in from time to time. We want to hear from you!!

06-Jun-18
Very sorry to hear this and praying for you all.

Matt

06-Jun-18
God bless you and your family, Morgan.

06-Jun-18
Morgan, I met your dad once in Denver, and had dinner with him. He was so proud of you and what you overcame. We were/are facebook friends. He loved his family, and loved to hunt. I'm sure he'll be glad to see you, his legacy, make him even prouder.

God bless you and your family. Kevin

07-Jun-18
Morgan - so sorry for your loss. Praying for God’s grace for you and your family.

-Mitch

07-Jun-18
I am very sorry for you and your family's loss, cherish the fact that Dads and Moms never go away, your Dad will always be with you in every moment of your life.

07-Jun-18
Morgan I am very sorry for your loss I really enjoyed your Dads posts. I lost my Dad 40 years ago this year when I was 21 years old it will take many months for some of the pain to go away but you and I were blessed with good Fathers some people aren't so lucky. You and your family take care and stay in touch maybe you can teach those brothers how to hunt. Much love to the Harris family.

07-Jun-18
Morgan, your experiences have been an inspiration for us all. We've never met, but I feel like I've known you most of your life. Your strength and courage at such a young age made your father VERY proud. He will always be a part of you. God Bless.

07-Jun-18
Morgan, condolences from your Bowsite family. Praying for the Harris family. May God bless Kelly Harris.

07-Jun-18
Morgan--- your family has always been very, very strong during all your cancer fight and all other challenges life has brought you all.

Please pray and maintain that strength after this terrible tragedy

Good luck, Robb

07-Jun-18
Morgan sorry for your loss and I will be praying for you during this difficult time.

07-Jun-18
Our deepest sympathies. Your family will continue to be in our prayers.

07-Jun-18
Morgan, your parents raised you right, and we as his extended friends and family wish the best for you and your family during this time. Kellys spirit lives on through you.

07-Jun-18
Morgan - I never met your dad, but by all accounts, he was a great man. Sorry for the loss to you and your family.

07-Jun-18
Morgan, I am so sorry for your loss. I never met your father but he seemed as though he was a first class man. Prayers sent to you and your family. RIP Kelly.

07-Jun-18
Our deepest sympathies to the entire Harris family. Kelly will be smiling down on you, Morgan & Michele.

Thoughts & Prayers, Weiland Family

07-Jun-18
Kelly sure loved his family. Thank you for posting Morgan. Hopefully you will continue to post on Bowsite. You have a beautiful family!

07-Jun-18
Very sorry for your loss... just tragic. Stay strong. I always enjoyed Kelly's hunt recaps.

God Bless.

07-Jun-18
Morgan, We are so sorry and saddened for your loss. Words don't work in these situations. Thank you for taking the time to post here as we have all been praying and following along for the last week or so. There is another thread if you haven't seen it that may be of encouragement to you in regards to the man your father was and the friends he made/people he had influence on. Can someone link that here for her? I don't know how. God Bless

07-Jun-18
Morgan it does my heart good to see you post on here. God never gives us more than we can handle, but I'm sure it doesn't feel like that at the moment. I was extremely saddened to read of your dad's passing. He was obviously a wonderful man.

The one thing I can say is that you had a great and awesome dad who loved you deeply. Not many people get to experience that even for a short time. I know it may not lessen the pain, but it may help keep things in perspective. You were very blessed to have a dad that loved you as much as Kelly loved you.

I was thrilled to read a couple years ago that Kelly met Jesus Christ through your experiences, and I encourage you to follow that same path as well. What a wonderful feeling knowing that Kelly is with the Savior that he professed his faith in. God bless your family Morgan, I am praying for you guys.

07-Jun-18
Morgan, I can not say anything that has not already been said! But you and your family are in my family's prayers and hearts!

God Bless!

07-Jun-18
Thanks Morgan for link...again, very sorry to hear about your father's passing. All the best to you and your family during this difficult time. Kevin

07-Jun-18
Morgan, I am so sorry for your loss. The one thing that was never misunderstood was your dad's love for his family and friends and his willingness to go the extra mile for all of them. I know you will continue to make him proud. God Bless you and your family.

07-Jun-18
Hi Morgan I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your dad. I know through this site that he was a straight shooter in life and very proud of you and your family. My heart and prayers go out to you and yours

07-Jun-18
I am very sorry and am thinking of you and your family.

Mike

07-Jun-18
I know that the Bowsite Community has been shocked by Kelly's accident and death. This site has been and is in a mourning state because of the loss of a good person, a family man and poster who could "light up" Bowsite with his threads and comments.

Kelly was always very straight forward about his faith in Jesus Christ and his strong belief in prayer. I always admired his boldness in professing his faith.

Each morning when I crank my phone up the first place I go to is my app for daily Bible verse reading. This morning the following verse was the reading for the day:

"For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us" Romans 8:18.

This timely scripture gave me the strength and assurance that Kelly died with hope and today he is experiencing the revealing of glory. Kelly's hope and assurance was in Jesus Christ.

For us who believe, we too one day will experience that same glory. Thank you Kelly for your influence that you have had on each of us.

07-Jun-18
Morgan, YOU are your dad’s legacy. Remember this in all that you do in the future. I do not have to tell you who he was because you know better than anyone.

Keep us posted in the future because we have shared your struggle for years. You are Bowsite family. I know that you will be strong.

Good luck and Godspeed!

07-Jun-18
On Romans...8:28 is my favorite Scripture: " And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him and have been called according to His purpose." I meditated on that sometimes moment by moment during my own Dad's passing and I came away much more grateful than grieved or hurt.The overwhelming gratitude is what sticks with you.

07-Jun-18
Morgan...like many I have never met your dad but always looked forward to his posts come hunting season....and always thankful when he would share in your health blessings. I wish you and your family strength through this difficult time. Please check in when you can.

07-Jun-18
Your dad will always be alive in so many places. Bowsite is certainly ine of them. So sorry for your loss. See you Saturday dear. xoxo Joe

07-Jun-18
The date of Kelly's passing is my wife Katie and I anniversary... the date of his service is my birthday... I will always pray and remember Kelly.

07-Jun-18
Never met Kelly but always followed his posts always interesting, you could sense his good nature ,he will be missed but never forgotten

07-Jun-18
Thanks for posting Morgan. I've followed your personal battles for years through your dad's posts and like everyone, realized what a great guy and father he was. Our thoughts and prayers to your family from Wyoming.

07-Jun-18
Morgan, So sorry to hear the news. You and your family are in my prayers.

07-Jun-18
So sorry to hear this news. As a fellow Buckeye I followed your Dad's posts. Through them all, his love for family was easily recognized. We will keep you and your family in our prayers

07-Jun-18
Horrible news to hear and unbelievable. A remarkable man! God Bless you and your family Morgan. Thank you for sharing him with all of us Bowsiters!

07-Jun-18
A time of mourning and a time of celebration. To be absent in the body is to be in the presence of Christ. What a time Kelly is having now! But what an emptiness in those left behind (for a short time). My pulse quickened when I read he was a believer!

Bowsiters, two and a half years ago our son in law was killed instantly when a cultivator he was unloading from a semi flatbed shifted and fell on him. My daughter was left with 7 daughters and a ranch with considerable debt. There was some insurance but not near enough. A friend started a go fund me page to cover expenses; I think in the range of 12,000.00. In seven hours that was met and eventually went to 6 figures. It saved a family.

Wouldn’t it be amazing if we could blow the goal out of the water? If all who visit this thread pledged to give the cost of a dozen arrows to this it could happen.

07-Jun-18
Morgan, Prayers for your family. Its comforting to know that my friend Larry Schildmeyer and his co workers are taking care of your family. You all will be in our thoughts and prayers.

07-Jun-18
Was shocked to hear the news. I always enjoyed his posts, my thoughts and prayers are with your family.

08-Jun-18
I'm sorry to hear of loss. May he rest in peace.

08-Jun-18
Godspeed Kelly..........Happy Hunting!

08-Jun-18
Very sad news.

My sincere condolences and prayers to you and your family.

08-Jun-18
Dam what a sad sad turn of events Rest In Peace.

08-Jun-18
Oh my God Morgan! No words that I can say would help the Harris families situation. I'm so sorry for you guys my heart is heavy and I am truly disturbed by the event. I promise to raise the bar and never take my family for granted again...life is too short thank you and Kelly for setting the bar so very high for me.

08-Jun-18
Thanks for posting Morgan! It was very apparent that your Dad loved his family more than anything!

I'm so sorry for your loss and a truck load of well wishes from Michigan.

09-Jun-18
Morgan, there are no words for how sorry I am. Many times life makes no sense at all - THIS is definitely one of those times. Everything you do and accomplish in life from now on your dad will be a part of and have influence in. I know that won’t make it easier, but please take some comfort from that. Our prayers are with you all. Proverbs 3:5&6

10-Jun-18
My condolences.... do sorry for your loss

10-Jun-18
I'm very sorry for your loss Morgan. My heart goes out to you, your family, and your dad's friends. Such a tragic event. I happened to get on Bowsite one day while on vacation, and read the news. To say the least I was very shocked because I thought for sure your dad would pull through. I'm certain things will be hard, but I'm also sure your dad would love to look down on you living life to the fullest.

RIP Kelly.

10-Jun-18
Very sad, I enjoyed Kelly’s contributions. Condolences to his family from Manitoba.

10-Jun-18
So sad morgan and from us Garretts we send our deepest condolences , your dad is a great man.

11-Jun-18
So sorry to hear the news Morgan. I have never met Kelly but have read and along with his posts on the forum with much joy. By all accounts he led an adventurous and full life with family and friends. For his time amongst us and all that he has given to others we can be thankful. May your memories never fade.

11-Jun-18
Went to your link Morgan..... donation made. C’mon people it could be your family.

11-Jun-18

Ace's embedded Photo
Ace's embedded Photo

11-Jun-18

Jack Harris's Link
MP - did my part, hoping to see the current numbers go way up..

Here is the link again...

11-Jun-18
Morgan - My condolences to you and family...

11-Jun-18
I saw that Jack. I’ve read them all. Let’s show Morgan and Michele what kind of people Kelly left behind.

12-Jun-18
Morgan, God bless you and your family. So sorry for your loss...

12-Jun-18
we always seem to lose the best among us....this is very sad news to me and a horrible reminder of our own mortality.

14-Jun-18
Very sorry to hear of your loss Morgan. It wont be easy. But he will be there with you in surprising ways. A statement you make, or a thought you have - and suddenly you will think: "thanks Dad". As others have said, Kelly will be missed, he left a positive influence on the world!

Positive energy and sympathy to your family.

• Sitka Gear