Paul@thefort 11-Jun-18
Treeline 11-Jun-18
Brotsky 11-Jun-18
10-Jun-18

RD in WI's embedded Photo
English Setter hair was free too
RD in WI's embedded Photo
English Setter hair was free too
Figured that I would be doing a bit of low crawling during my spot-and-stalk antelope hunt this fall so I went on the internet to check out binocular harnesses in order to safeguard my binoculars from the rocky South Dakota terrain. My wife saw what I was looking at and decided she would try to make me a harness out of some old Army equipment. I love industrious people (especially her).

10-Jun-18
Cool..... are those MOPP Gear/rain gear suspenders used as a shoulder harness? If so, tell her congrats on actually finding a use for them lol.

10-Jun-18
Very nice looking product. It should be tough enough to handle the job. Well done.

10-Jun-18
Wihille- the suspenders were originally for the old field pants that I wore back in Korea. Thanks for the kind remarks.

10-Jun-18
She did well. Nothing like making some gear and, saving some money for the hunt fund. Plus, you get it the exact size, fit, and function you were looking for.

10-Jun-18
You gonna keep her are you ? :-)

10-Jun-18
Is she taking orders yet?

10-Jun-18
She is definitely a keeper and we can't take any orders because I am sure we are violating some patents.

11-Jun-18
Dig the CIB......

11-Jun-18
Dig the CIB......

11-Jun-18
Very cool.

11-Jun-18
Congrats, All I ever wanted to be was Airborne Infantry with a CIB...

11-Jun-18
now if she could duplicate the Bushnell case, that would make a great looking and fuctional set.

11-Jun-18
Very nice! Love good homemade gear! That one looks very well made. Good luck on your hunt!

11-Jun-18
I like it but I'll take one with Labrador hair on it! :) Good luck on your hunt in SD, maybe I'll run into out here somewhere this fall!

• Sitka Gear