Coyote 65 11-Jun-18
Ned 11-Jun-18
arky 11-Jun-18
'Ike' 11-Jun-18
Treeline 12-Jun-18
Rut Nut 12-Jun-18
LKH 12-Jun-18
11-Jun-18
Tomorrow will be bitter sweet for me. After 8 years of active duty Air Force I am going guard and moving back up to Alaska. I’m so excited to get back up there but it’s still weird getting out of active duty. I’m ready to bowhunt bears again lol! There I made the post about bowhunting lol!

11-Jun-18
Have fun!

11-Jun-18
Enjoy

11-Jun-18
Thank you for your service!

11-Jun-18
Midwest x2. Thank you

11-Jun-18
Are you going as a technician? Great place to have a job.

Terry

11-Jun-18
I was stationed in AK for three years in the AF, separated up there after 10. I would have stayed but the Winters were just too long for me. Killed a bou on the Dalton, and a black bear over bait. Hunted Dalls twice but couldn't connect. Good luck and keep us posted with some pics, hope to make it back up there some day.

11-Jun-18
So far I have a temp technician job. Hopefully it will be full time soon! Fingers crossed but it gets me back up there for now. Thank y’all for the kind words! I got a bou last time looking forward to trying at bears again as they are my favorite animals to hunt!

11-Jun-18
Man, good for you...The one place I wish I had been stationed at (AF), but have now got to hunt up there for the past several years...You'll be just fine!

12-Jun-18
Arky, thank you for your service! I’m envious! Enjoy yourself to the fullest up there!

12-Jun-18
Congrats! and THANK YOU for your service!

12-Jun-18
Son just sent pic of Eureka. 6" snow there yesterday.

• Sitka Gear