Ski & Skin 30-Jun-18
Stick 03-Jul-18
Stick 03-Jul-18
Sivart 11-Jul-18
elkman52 11-Jul-18
Wapitidung 12-Jul-18
Ucsdryder 12-Jul-18
14-Jun-18
Does anyone know when CO will start mailing out the tags? Last year, mine got lost in the mail.

14-Jun-18
I think by the 22nd of june

15-Jun-18
They billed me on June 5th, thinking the same thing myself.

29-Jun-18
Nada here. Has anyone received their CO Elk tag?

I saw elsewhere they were all to be mailed out between 6/22 and 6/29?

29-Jun-18
Nothing yet.

30-Jun-18
I am waiting

30-Jun-18
Wondering aloud here, in case someone has an answer. I am a non-resident who drew an elk tag in a limited unit. I understand I get a fishing license with that tag. I will be in Colorado starting July 5'th for a long weekend. If my tag does not arrive before I leave on my trip, does it seem reasonable I can print my "you are successfull on the elk draw" and let that cover any fishing I might do? Thanks, Steve

30-Jun-18
Muddy, I would call and ask someone at the CPW and also document the reps name if they tell you it's ok..

30-Jun-18
Muddy, make sure you document who you talked to at CPW. I called the Montrose office with the same question two years ago and was told I could not do that. I was told I needed to buy another fishing permit if I didn't have the actual combo permit in my possession. I have seen reports on here that other offices have told people they can use a printout of their receipt. So CPW has a communication problem internally. Document it well.

30-Jun-18
No one is going to gets tags, The COLORADO PARKS AND WILDLIFE just want your money!!!!!! If you don't get you your tag they can sell it again!!!

03-Jul-18
Talked to CDW this morning and was told that they were mailed out last Friday from Dallas.

03-Jul-18
Dirk, maybe, lets hope note...said they were running late but mailed Friday for sure.

11-Jul-18
Has any non resident received their elk tag yet? I'm always nervous this time of the year, as I've had mine lost in the mail twice.

11-Jul-18
I received mine today!! I was wondering what the hell was going on.I remember one year the drawing was 5/31 and it was in the mail the same day!

12-Jul-18
I haven't received mine yet.

Wap

12-Jul-18
Now the question is...where do I put it so it doesn’t disappear.

• Sitka Gear