OFFHNTN 20-Jun-18
Tatonka 20-Jun-18
OFFHNTN 20-Jun-18
SBH 20-Jun-18
HuntDud 21-Jun-18
Bou'bound 21-Jun-18
19-Jun-18

Garrett Bros @ Cons's Link
Gentlemen we have a combo hunt open for this fall, you can combo this hunt anyway ya want as it is a moose goat caribou combo in British Columbia, this is in a great area with a great outfitter. Give us a message or email about this and we will just put you directly in touch with the outfitter on this

19-Jun-18
Who is the hunt with and what are the dates?

20-Jun-18
I would like to know more about this hunt. I am not able to send you a PM. I am sure it is due to my tech-challenged brain. Any help from fellow bowsiters would be appreciated. Should I email through your website? Thank you.

20-Jun-18
Yup or ya can text me if you have a iPhone cause I’m up here at our fishing lodge in northern Saskatchewan at the moment. Or email is great too. Pat_470@hotmail.com

20-Jun-18
1-780-621-7989

20-Jun-18
I've never understood why these types of things can't contain more info in the original post. Dates, cost, etc. Seems like it would save a lot of people time and hassle. My .02

20-Jun-18
I agree... Whenever I see an ad and there is no price included I just automatically assume the price is high. Plus why isn't more information posted? Like the number of days the hunt is, the location, and a whole bunch of other info most people want to know.

20-Jun-18
You know what you guys are 100% correct on that.

20-Jun-18
Guys this moose -goat -or caribou combo will take place in northern British Columbia. Hunt dates will be from sept 16-28 or 28- oct 11. We have had clients take some tremendous animals in this area so if your looking for a big billy moose combo this is a good one. Hunt price is 19500$ and with the outfitter there is. A 1500$ bush flight into the area. Horses will be utilized on the hunt guys You will fly into fort Nelson British Columbia. And fly out of there also. My apologies for the vague information above too many rums last night haha

20-Jun-18
Thanks Pat. I think this would be in your best interest as well since it will cut down on a lot of "non-serious" inquiries that you won't have to respond too. Well done.

20-Jun-18
HuntDud- Hit the "Private Reply" on the post you want to PM.

21-Jun-18
Thanks to all.

21-Jun-18
Anyone well informed about the general cost of hunting Thosespecies in that area for that duration would fully expect to pay 20k but it is nice to have specifics for reference

• Sitka Gear