ben h 23-Jun-18
LKH 23-Jun-18
buzz mc 23-Jun-18
wildwilderness 23-Jun-18
Tjw 23-Jun-18
bighorn 24-Jun-18
wkochevar 24-Jun-18
22-Jun-18
My son drew a limited entry Mule deer tag to Book Cliff South any info on this area would be gratefully appreciated.Where to go or what to expect.

22-Jun-18
That’s terrific! Utah tags are hard to get. Good luck!

22-Jun-18
Check with Shaft on the Utah page. He drew a hunt there and has been successful in the past.

23-Jun-18
If it's anything like the north Book Cliffs, bring an extra spare tire, extra gas, and a spare cooler full of ice. It's a long way from any services.

23-Jun-18
Never been there, but plugs and a tire pump sound like essentials.

23-Jun-18
I'm not hunting anywhere that but plugs are an essential. ;)

23-Jun-18
What are the dates? Books are known for a good number of deer but few monsters. I wouldn’t pass on a 170” buck unless you are willing to go home empty. Lots of dirt roads, be careful of mud. Glass all the draws and fingers. Call in a coyote. I have had two flats and a blown radiator out there, so be prepared

23-Jun-18
up there the last couple of years. more mule deer than u can believe. crazy fun bow hunt. peace Tjw

24-Jun-18
The dates are Oct. 20-28.

24-Jun-18
Buzz I'm thinking he's confusing it with San Francisco.....

Hunted those mountains as a kid with my dad but dont know much about them these days other than whats already been mentioned. Very rough country and a long ways from anywhere....very nice deer there though...at least then.

• Sitka Gear