'Ike' (Phone) 25-Jun-18
Frank Sanders 26-Jun-18
Frank Sanders 26-Jun-18
NoWiser 26-Jun-18
DL 26-Jun-18
MichaelArnette 29-Jun-18
TreeWalker 29-Jun-18
25-Jun-18
I heard a hunters scouting for elk in the North east of CA spotted a sow and cub grizz.. the state says no ther aren’t any. Lassen Park now has signs describing the difference between a black bear and a grizzly. Anyone remember Oregon regs? State said no wolves there but if there was here’s the difference between a coyote and wolf. So if u see a bear it’s a black bear even if it Looks like a grizzly. State says they aren’t here.

25-Jun-18
They aren't there.....yet

25-Jun-18
They shouldn’t go hungry in that state.

25-Jun-18
They were native to the Bay Area, I hope peta makes a big push to put them back to their historic locations!

25-Jun-18
They should bring em back or remove it from the state flag....hypocrites

25-Jun-18
CA needs a pile of them. Start by dumping a bakers dozen off at Yosemite. That may reduce crowding issues.

25-Jun-18
3 each inside Jerry Brown & Nancy Pelosi's houses!

25-Jun-18
Would the California state gov. reps even know what a bear looked like ?

25-Jun-18
I think the last one was killed in southern ca in the hills above Sunland in 1916 .Then there was the last one that was killed in 1922 in northern ca

25-Jun-18
Maxine Waters needs a couple also...

26-Jun-18
I wouldn't subject a bear to Maxine.......

26-Jun-18
I wouldn't subject a bear to Maxine.......

26-Jun-18
They probably put the signs there so people would quit calling them when they saw a light colored black bear and assumed it was a grizz.

26-Jun-18

DL's Link
these idiots have been fighting to bring them in

29-Jun-18
Anyone want to sign a petition to have them released in Yosemite!? It could be like wolves in the 90s all over again except liberals dealing with them this time. We could even call it the “Yosemite” grizzly population and write sensational articles to plaster all over Facebook about how the grizzlies and saving the trout etc!

29-Jun-18
Heck, is one on the California state flag.

• Sitka Gear