Charlie Rehor 27-Jun-18
primitve 28-Jun-18
Busta'Ribs 28-Jun-18
primitve 28-Jun-18
Beendare 28-Jun-18
oldgoat 30-Jun-18
Bushwacker 30-Jun-18
25-Jun-18
Anybody have any experience with the Valkyrie extreme FOC arrow system? Heard a recent podcast on Gritty Bowmen with Brent Hahn and his philosophy makes a lot of sense. Hoping to get some input from guys that are shooting these things.

26-Jun-18
They are a very nice, finely crafted piece of gear! Out of my price point though for the whole system! I've only shot arrows with the center pin and practice points, haven't shot the broadheads but got to handle some, if you buy them, I suggest you go whole hog and get their sharpening system also!

26-Jun-18
Good friend who is an absolute killer said it is the best system he has shot. Just did his first hunt, brown bear in Alaska, said eq did great

26-Jun-18

midwest's Link
Check out this John Dudley podcast with Aron Snyder...

27-Jun-18
Thanks Midwest. John Dudley made it a point to say that the best accuracy he's found after a lot of study was with 13-14% foc. That was around the 24 minute mark if you all want to check. Several times throughout the podcast both Dudley and Snyder said they were using the Valkyrie system due to it's tight tolerances. But I think they are also using other systems as well. I'm intrigued by the system because it has to have the most precise alignment of any system.

27-Jun-18
Good info there from Dudly and Snyder on foc. Brent Hahn recommends a minimum of 20% foc, but personally shoots 30%. His broadheads are up to 250 or 300 grains, I think. Like I said above, the Valkyrie system is “extreme” foc.

27-Jun-18
Midwest, thanks for the podcast. This is an interesting system and first I've heard of it. I shoot what most would consider extreme FOC but rather than use a heavier BH I use a 100 grain brass insert to shoot the BH and arrows of my choice. I believe im at 25 to 27% FOC and although a slow arrow 256fps in today's standards its an accurate pass through killer.

27-Jun-18
Been messing around this summer and I’m between 12% and 15% depending on the arrow. Just don’t want too much gap between pins as I’m shooting 60 pounds. Ha!

28-Jun-18
Just ordered a dozen...will let you know you savage!

28-Jun-18
What about your pin gap Jeff?

28-Jun-18
It varies....

28-Jun-18
Or you can just get Easton,Victory, GT shafts a spine size stiffer, pop a 100 gr insert in there and call it good.

Do we really have to go over the EFOC thing again?

30-Jun-18
Yes beendare, till you drink the Kool aid, we're going to keep covering it!

30-Jun-18
Guilty, I drink the Kool aid, and my daughters arrows she used in Namibia verify and re-enforce that EFOC work on large game and low poundage bows

I'm a believer.... "Or you can just get Easton,Victory, GT shafts a spine size stiffer, pop a 100 gr insert in there and call it good." And this will work as well...….

• Sitka Gear