Stryker 08-Aug-18
Stryker 08-Aug-18
Ron Niziolek 08-Aug-18
GregE 08-Aug-18
PTArcher1 08-Aug-18
Southern draw 09-Aug-18
Bake 09-Aug-18
29-Jun-18
Bowhunters of Wyoming would like to thank everyone who has participated in any of our raffles over the years. For anyone who has entered one of our raffles, would you please enter a brief comment. On August 1st, we will draw a name for a years membership to BOW. Thank you once again for helping us give back to wildlife projects throughout our state.

29-Jun-18
Thank you guys for all the hard work to make Wyoming such a great place to bowhunt! Appreciate all you do for the sport! Thanks for putting the raffles up here to give us a chance at a great tag and an opportunity to help wildlife and bowhunting in Wyoming. Already re-upped for next year for membership.

29-Jun-18
Thanks for all BOW does! Looking forward to my Wyo hunt this Sept!

29-Jun-18
Thanks for the raffles!

29-Jun-18
I'm a member and love everything BOW does for the sport of bow hunting and all the other things they do. It's a great organzation with the best members.

29-Jun-18
Thank you for organizing these raffles, gives many guys a chance to have a once in a lifetime hunt. Need to look closer at your organization, since living in the Midwest I'm not very familiar with what BOW does.

29-Jun-18
Thanks for all BOW does! I'm really looking forward to my once in a lifetime bison hunt this year, thanks to BOW!

29-Jun-18
Nice to have BOW supporting us all. Thank you!

29-Jun-18
Only complaint is I never win :). Thanks BOW for all you do!

29-Jun-18
I appreciate the affordable raffle versus an auction! Already a member!

29-Jun-18
Thank you for all that you do. Bill

29-Jun-18
Let's work on a governors tag for a grizzly for next year? ??

29-Jun-18
Let's work on a governors tag for a grizzly for next year? ??

29-Jun-18
Was great to have a chance at such a super tag

29-Jun-18
Just spent the week there. Good lord what a state! Doesn't hurt to have a Ferris Mountain elk tag in my pocket either!

29-Jun-18
I just got one ticket for the recent bison tag, but I am looking forward to supporting the raffles in the future, I like that you guys put the caps on the raffles!

30-Jun-18
I always appreciate the opportunities and am glad to help out both the organization, and consequently, the wildlife of Wyoming.

30-Jun-18
It only takes one chance and I have mine :-)

30-Jun-18
All you need is a chip and a chair . BOW gives you that chance. Thanks . Hunt

30-Jun-18
I have been a member for many years and am thankful to try and always help out for all the projects that BOW does from the $$ earned.

I can't wait for Sept 10th to get here!

Good luck, Robb

01-Jul-18
Great way to support BOW!

02-Jul-18
Thanks for raffles, maybe someday I'll win one!

02-Jul-18
Even if you're already a member we'll put you in for the membership drawing. You'll just get a year for free.

02-Jul-18
I just reupped my membership and try to support state organizations when I can. Thanks guys for the chance to win!!

02-Jul-18
Thanks Matt. I joined KS, CO and MT this year. Definitively a good idea to support the state organizations where you hunt.

03-Jul-18
I typical join the state organization where ever I hunt. Wyoming is the only one I’ve kept up. Their dedication and work ethic, whether in the wildlife projects they fund and man, or working with and keeping a watchful eye over the greedy government there who do NOT have the bowhunters best interests In mind, impressed me enough to become a life member.

If I get drawn I’m sure I can recruit a new member.

03-Jul-18
I have purchased many a raffle from BOW over the years. Keep up the hard work! Thank you!

03-Jul-18
Thanks for great odds of drawing and great tags

04-Jul-18
I get in on most of the BoW raffles. Compared to many of the draws out there, it's an easy decision.

08-Aug-18
Well I was a little late with the drawing but the winner is Bake. Congrats! If you would PM me your address and email info, I will pass it on to our secretary and get you signed up. Thanks again for all of your support guys. Best of luck to everyone this fall. Ron

08-Aug-18
Congrats Bake!

08-Aug-18
RON am lifetime member as yourself and have always supported this organization and it’s causes from the back seats. One thing that I would like to offer about BOW is that your family will grow more and more by being a member of this great group of people. Pick a spot and have a great season.

08-Aug-18
RON am lifetime member as yourself and have always supported this organization and it’s causes from the back seats. One thing that I would like to offer about BOW is that your family will grow more and more by being a member of this great group of people. Pick a spot and have a great season.

08-Aug-18
Thanks Tim!

08-Aug-18
Bake is a man of few words :)

G

08-Aug-18
Thanks for all you do and of course the raffles.

09-Aug-18
Thanks for offering the raffles.

09-Aug-18
Thanks BOW and Ron for the raffle win!!! I always appreciate the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets, and know the money supports a worthwhile cause.

Thanks again!

• Sitka Gear