Inshart 03-Jul-18
Fauntleroy 03-Jul-18
Quinn @work 03-Jul-18
Grasshopper 03-Jul-18
JBarch 03-Jul-18
Fauntleroy 03-Jul-18
02-Jul-18

Fauntleroy's Link
Alright guys I think I finally figured out how to do the sponsored post. Some of you might know me from other posts about my sheep hunts using other handles that I lost the credentials to. I was able to find my Tendoy thread and add it to my favorite threads, but for some reason I can't find my S51 thread that I did a year or two after CK did his hunt. If someone can find that hunt I'd greatly appreciate it. The hunt was 2012? Maybe 2011? Pretty sure it was 2012 though.

Either way I'm one of the new Bowsite sponsors with the CO Leftover Watch app. Just like the name suggests we'll be monitoring Colorado Parks and Wildlife's leftover list for your specified hunt codes, and notify you when that tag shows up on the list through Colorado Parks and Wildlife's reissue process. Last year there were 978 hunt codes that got reissued (not including multiple tags returned per certain hunt codes), and if you didn't have the time to refresh the list every few minutes than you wouldn't have even known they were available. I guess I just got tired of the narrative that the reissued tags were just too hard to get, so I did what I could to change that. Some killer opportunities out there and I wanted to level the playing field for those of us that don't have time to sit behind a computer looking for tags all day. As much as I'd like for hunting to be my entire life, I can't quite swing that one.

I'll post my bow hunts this year here on the Bowsite. I've applied in the leftover draw for a muzzy deer tag in the high country that went under-subscribed. It's in an area that I feel like I'm getting dialed in so I hope I get drawn. The other plans are to snag an archery OTC- with caps bear tag, and see what I can get off the app for elk and antelope. There's quit a few archery hunts I'll be watching for so I'm sure I'll pick something up along the way. I've also been renting an old farmhouse on 800 acres just south of Manhattan, KS for the last two years and I need to find time to bow hunt it for whitetail at some point. I've done pretty good quail hunting with the new bird dog the last few years, but I need to stop making excuses and do what I hate more than anything... sit in a damn tree. She's only got till May of 2020 before she's done with vet school so I need to get after it before then.

Follow the link to the YouTube channel and that'll give a little more information. Then head over to the website, www.leftoverwatch.com to get your download. Follow us on Instagram @coleftoverwatch if you're so inclined. A big thank you to Pat for putting up with me, and I look forward to seeing a bunch of Bowsiters with tags off the app this year. If you've got any questions I'm an open book.

03-Jul-18
I went to your web site - looks interesting. I'm bummed that I didn't draw in CO this year. What is the cost of this service?

03-Jul-18
The first years subscription will be $9.95.

03-Jul-18
How often will the app query or check the list?

03-Jul-18
I couldn't figure out how to download from your website or Google play

03-Jul-18
Quinn-We'll be checking it every couple minutes.

Grasshopper- Leave your email on the website and we'll send you a download when it's ready. We're getting all the bugs out first rather than send out an unfinished product.

03-Jul-18
Whoa.. Apparently my phone still remembers one of my old handles, JBarch. But that was my response.

• Sitka Gear