'Ike' (Phone) 03-Jul-18
pahoyt 03-Jul-18
Bou'bound 03-Jul-18
Brotsky 03-Jul-18
W 03-Jul-18
Bowboy 03-Jul-18
Bou'bound 03-Jul-18
03-Jul-18
I’m pretty certain I will put in for the grizzly hunt draw . Looks like I have almost 2weeks to decide . Any of you guys gonna put in for it ?

03-Jul-18
I will be putting in. Might as well be in max point pool for a change.

03-Jul-18
I really want to but no way could I swing the $6k....well I could, but the grizzly bear in my kitchen would make the grizzlies in WY look cuddly :)

03-Jul-18
I am on the Fence teetering...usually when that happens I give in. So I am 80/20 that will ...

03-Jul-18
I’m in the same boat, Trial.

Knowing my luck, if I draw and the local griz figures out the price of the tag and hunt, I might not live long enough to determine the outcome between the bear and my homemade longbow...

03-Jul-18
Applied yesterday.

Michael, there's no point system, just a random draw, and expect odds to be horrendous for both res & nr.

03-Jul-18
I'm going to skip and help the odds for the rest of you gamblers ;o)

03-Jul-18
Done...Hell, why not it's a Lower 48 Grizz...

03-Jul-18
entered yesterday just waiting on the phone call

03-Jul-18
I would like to but am afraid that if I put in an draw I will have used up all my good luck and won't win the iron will broadhead drawing. I have the hedge my bets and there are priorities in life.

03-Jul-18
Bou, the odds might be better on getting a grizz tag at this point than winning those broadheads :)

03-Jul-18
The $6,000 and having to go at a moments notice keep me out. I might apply if I can get kids out of school.

03-Jul-18
Bou,draw the tag and then buy some Iron Will broadheads to shoot the bear. It's a win win situation.

03-Jul-18
I can afford the tag but not those Broadheads

• Sitka Gear