chasintheslam 03-Jul-18
kscowboy 03-Jul-18
Bou'bound 03-Jul-18
BULELK1 04-Jul-18
HUNT MAN 04-Jul-18
chasintheslam 04-Jul-18
Nick Muche 05-Jul-18
03-Jul-18
I'm from east coast so it's all non res for applying I can't see spending 16k to hunt dall sheep so I'm looking towards a ewe hunt to put to my super 10 looking for best states and units to apply for thanks in advance

03-Jul-18
Easy, Montana Missouri River Breaks. You'll lay eyes on some absolute monster rams and be sheep hunting in the best unit in the country.

03-Jul-18
I'll look Into that thank you

03-Jul-18

kscowboy's Link
If you wanted to hunt in the very near future, CO has some good draw opportunities for NRs on ewes. Unit 32 is a great unit to see sheep and the draw odds last year for a NR ewe 1st choice were very doable. I'm sure you could get some help on here too.

I posted a link to the draw and harvest stats.

03-Jul-18
Good plan

04-Jul-18
If ya decide to go for 482 Ewe in Montana/Breaks, feel free to reach out to me as I had that tag in 2014.

A little cheaper than Colo but harder to draw as many guys are bailing on the lack of odds for the Ram tag...…….

[email protected]

Happy 4th All,

Robb

04-Jul-18

HUNT MAN's embedded Photo
HUNT MAN's embedded Photo
Great way to get to experice a sheep hunt. Some fine table fare also. Hunt

04-Jul-18
Bulelk thank you I was looking at that unit and 680 I'll let you know I for sure am planning on going be about only way I can afford to sheep hunt

05-Jul-18

Nick Muche's embedded Photo
Nick Muche's embedded Photo
You should move to Alaska! Again :)

Had a great time hunting sheep in MT, unfortunately it'll most likely be the only chance I ever get but it sure was fun!

• Sitka Gear