Bill V 07-Jul-18
Ambush 08-Jul-18
Ermine 08-Jul-18
Bill V 18-Jul-18
03-Jul-18

Bill V's embedded Photo
Bill V's embedded Photo

Bill V's Link
Iron Will broadheads were designed for maximum penetration on big animals. Our .062" thick A2 steel blades retain extremely sharp edges through hide, bone, and tissue keeping the cutting force low and maximizing penetration. If you are bowhunting moose this year, consider using Iron Will. I will post a few success stories here.

03-Jul-18

Bill V's embedded Photo
Bill V's embedded Photo
Here is the email and picture I received on this success story: "I wanted to compliment you on the best broadhead I have ever used. I recently took an Alaskan-Yukon moose with your v100 broadhead. The first arrow passed through the first shoulder and embedded on the shoulder on the opposite side with such force I could not get the broadhead out of the bone even though it was still in one piece. That shot dropped the moose in his tracks and although he managed to struggle to his feet I put one more through the lungs with a complete pass through and he did not make it 30 yards. I might also say the shots were at 50 yards which was impressive performance for such a large boned animal. Besides durability these broadheads are incredibly true in flight and I didn't have to perform near as much arrow to broadhead tuning as I have with other broadheads including mechanicals. Great product keep up the good work!"

03-Jul-18
Nice story and congrats. I had Iron Will BHs in my quiver on a nine day Alaska bow hunt last Sept. Unfortunately never had a shot opportunity. Did get a shot at an Alaskan brown bear a month ago.. The Iron Will sailed through that animal an was imbedded in the ground behind the bear. Very bloody blood trail, about 100 yards long.

04-Jul-18
Going to use them on elk this year and moose next year. I have no doubt they will be effective

04-Jul-18
how many pounds was the bow you were shooting?

07-Jul-18

Bill V's embedded Photo
Bill V's embedded Photo
Here was the report on this moose: "I might not have recovered him if I wasn't using an Iron Will Broadhead. It completely blew apart the shoulder joint and kept going with almost no damage to the head itself. Just needs a little sharpening and I'll be taking it back out for deer season."

08-Jul-18

Ambush's embedded Photo
If there's calves , there's bulls!
Ambush's embedded Photo
If there's calves , there's bulls!
I have moose and a moose tag, just need to win the draw to complete the circle!

08-Jul-18

Ermine's embedded Photo
Ermine's embedded Photo
I got to witness this young man shoot a moose last year with an Iron Will. He was shooting a 60 lb bow. The shot was 50 yards. Arrow penetrated and stuck in the offside shoulder.

Bull went down within seconds. When we were skinning the shoulder looked like it was shot with a .300 ultra mag. The carnage was unreal.

18-Jul-18

Bill V's embedded Photo
Bill V's embedded Photo
"I shoot a 60lb Bowtech Experience, 27.5” draw, 400 grain Victory VAPs, lighted nocks, Titanium inserts, 125g Iron Will broadheads" . . . "arrow passed through him with such remaining speed/energy that it completely split a 2” sapling 20 feet on the other side of him. Bull trotted about 60 yards into the middle of a small river, stood there about 10-20 seconds and dropped. " -rest of the story is on our website testimonials.

• Sitka Gear