foxwillkill 09-Jul-18
Skippy 09-Jul-18
drycreek 09-Jul-18
foxwillkill 10-Jul-18
wraith8 10-Jul-18
Hammer 12-Jul-18
foxwillkill 12-Jul-18
08-Jul-18
I will be taking my 11 year old grandson to Shiloh to sweat out some hogs Aug. 6-8th. He sure is excited. Matt if you have a camera set up please post some pictures so I can show him. Look forward to seeing you and your bride.

08-Jul-18
Bump to the top, and good luck to you and the boy !

08-Jul-18
I don't have any running for hogs...all on deer. I'll see what I can do though! :)

08-Jul-18
good luck, but man that is pretty hot

09-Jul-18
Matt, I understand. I have been setting up things for deer myself. My grandson Hunter is at church camp this week, then a trip to Texas. Then we will be cooling of at Shiloh.

09-Jul-18
Fun for sure even with the heat. Enjoy and good luck keep us posted.

09-Jul-18
foxwillkill, no sweat ! Get you a Yeti cooler for your blind. They make so much ice you'll probably have to wear your woolies ! :-)

10-Jul-18
I'm sure we will have a great time. I'll try to keep everyone informed while we are there.

10-Jul-18
We just came back from there. Really hot, but no worse than Missouri or Texas. You'll have a great time with your grandson. I'm looking forward when mine will be big enough to go along.

12-Jul-18
Good luck to you and your grandson.

12-Jul-18
Thank you Hammer. Wraith8 grandkids are great to hunt with. This year one grandson on this hog hunt. I will take 3 or 4 turkey or deer hunting here in Missouri. One grandson is going deer hunting with me in Kansas. They are a lot more fun the taking deer yourself. Hunter and I have Shiloh on the brain right now.

• Sitka Gear