WV Mountaineer 02-Aug-18
stick n string 02-Aug-18
Rut Nut 03-Aug-18
Rut Nut 05-Aug-18
stick n string 06-Aug-18
Rut Nut 06-Aug-18
hitmanatgym 11-Dec-18
10-Jul-18
Okay, so according to reports, lions killed six poachers. LMAO Yeah, right, I'm sure that's what happened, alright. After all, lions are bad about attacking and killing six armed poachers. Happens all the time. But I do believe they ate most of them.

10-Jul-18
John, I had exactly the same thought. The lions might have eaten them but the question might be, Who actually killed the poachers?

10-Jul-18
Possible.

From the article they said there were 3 poachers armed with a rifle and an ax. Said they stumbled into the pride of lions.

They probably had an old junky military surplus rifle that was held together with wire and may or may not go bang. Most likely they were sticking to the tall grass to stay hidden and likely moving through at night.

Heck, they might not have gotten a shot off with a couple of good rifles in that situation!

10-Jul-18
Well, there's one thing for sure, they are dead !

10-Jul-18
I thought the same thing!

"Da lion eet da men dat keel da Rino! See? Just a copla teet lef and da poor fellas hat ya see. Fo sho lion eet da bad man!"

I believe him.

10-Jul-18
there may have been lions killed in the fight as well. never said there were not feline casualties.

10-Jul-18
No matter

10-Jul-18
I've heard a story or two in Zim after a bry and a few drinks from an old time, tough as nails ranch owner who had been though a lot. Bush wars included.

One story involved a lion bait and a group of poachers that happenened by. The rest of the story I'm sure you can figure out.

Was it just bravado fueled by the fire and a few Castle Lagers? Could be, but I have a pretty good BS detector, and it was not going off at all.

10-Jul-18
I figured someone Bush whacked them and let the lions take care of the evidence soon as I heard the story.

10-Jul-18
Popular subject third thread on same story.

Lions making a comeback since the Cecil incident.

11-Jul-18
I thought they only catch the slowest one. Unless they are already dead from lead poisoning.

11-Jul-18
I thought lions preferred live bait.

11-Jul-18
Way way way more people get munched by Lions every year...they is very little accounting for people in the wilds of Africa guy doesn't come back after trekking to another village they don't call the rescue helicopters he is just kinda gone and life moves on...

11-Jul-18
Oh, I believe they were poachers. I Believe the lions ate some of them, maybe a lot of them. I believe they are dead. I don't believe the lions killed them. I also believe, it worked out very well on all fronts. Case closed.

11-Jul-18
I like tater tots

11-Jul-18
Tater tots are the best use of the potato, period.

11-Jul-18
Fried taters are better than tater tots, hands down.

11-Jul-18
U watch your mouth Link...

11-Jul-18
the man has a point. Tots can't be topped.

EDIT: unless they're in a pasty, of course.

11-Jul-18

stick n string's embedded Photo
stick n string's embedded Photo

11-Jul-18
what i want to know is what was left to know it was 3 of them, not 4 or 5?

11-Jul-18
Well, the fact that the poachers are no longer able to poach is a good thing in my mind. Now, I'm a little confused and disappointed in the anti hunting crowd. Why aren't they up in arms and making threats as they did when a hunter paid huge dollars to legally kill Cecil? Why isn't Jimmy kimmel crying on air for the lost of six human lives? Shouldn't the lions be villinized as the doctor was? it's all so confusing lol.

11-Jul-18
It's hard to feel sorry for the poachers, but then I put myself in their shoes. My family is the most important thing in the world to me. If I felt there was no other way to put food on the table for them other than sneaking into a rhino preserve and killing one, would I do it? I don't know the situation these poachers were in, so this may not be the case, but if I had to choose between a rhino dying and my daughter starving, I think I know what I'd do. Luckily I was born in a country where I don't need to make that choice.

11-Jul-18
It has nothing to do with what country you were born in really, because I believe there are plenty that regularly make that decision here. It's just not "zoo" animals they are going after.

11-Jul-18
I don't know stick.....................................................I'm a seasoned curly fry man myself! ;-)

11-Jul-18
Franzen, what I was getting at is that I was born in a country with plenty of opportunity to make money to put food on the table and give me family what they need without having to even consider poaching. Maybe these guys did, too. I'm not sure. Some of the comments about them are pretty harsh without knowing what it was like to live a day in their shoes. I'm sure some of them have little kids that are still asking when "Daddy" will be home. Sad deal for the rhinos, and the people involved. Every time I read something about Africa, I feel like I won the lottery just being born in the U.S.

11-Jul-18
No Wiser is on it

11-Jul-18
Right, that's disappointing. And I don't recommend going around telling other men your curly fry kind a guy. But luckily for you there's time to change and come to the light

11-Jul-18
Agree NoWiser, very easy to be holier than thou when we are all the way over here, having never lived a day in their shoes.

A poacher over here is a completely different story though.

11-Jul-18
I have only limited experience in RSA but it was obvious to me that poaching and poachers literally were equivalent to the lowest form of life. I was told some pretty crazy stories while I was in Africa about how they "heard" what happened to poachers on certain occasions. It was obvious that I was not in the U.S.

11-Jul-18
Anti-hunters express many of the same sentiments everytime they hear about a hunter killed or injured from a tree stand fall.

11-Jul-18
I hear what you guys are saying, but its hard for me to see someone waste an entire animal of that size (or any size for that matter) for a horn or tusk. You need to feed your family, take down plains game. I understand the high price of ivory or rhino horn is equivalent to gold or maybe even drug money here so the desire to do it is very strong. Bad deal all around.

11-Jul-18
I would like to think I would act honorable in desperate times. Here is an observation, though, of what might happen if times were desperate: In 1906, Alfred Henry Lewis stated, “There are only nine meals between mankind and anarchy.”

If the food distribution system collapses in a region then can it be that in a mere 72 hours of hunger the stuff hits the fan?

Anyone on here been in a region that had sudden collapse of the food distribution system? Earthquake, war zone, etc?

11-Jul-18
I wonder if we were in their place what would we do? You have no real source of income, family is hungry, this is your country and foreigners have come in and telling you how to live. What would you do if liberals came in and took over the government? Then said you can’t hunt or fish anymore. Would you turn in your hunting and fishing gear? So now your unemployed, no hunting is allowed and your family has little or no food. What would you do? I’m angered by their poaching but I also understand their plight.

11-Jul-18
When we were over there a couple years ago they shot a rhino poacher after he shot at a ranchers chopper.There were 2 poachers and trackers were trying to push them out to the open.All those talk show host are a bunch of disrespectful non americans that don't deserve to be in a country of free speech.So tired of listening to their crap

11-Jul-18
Link X 2. You fellas that like tater tots better then fried taters got problems. Serious problems. :^) Dang it man, I miss white taters and bread bad.

No Wiser X 10.

11-Jul-18
they look at as easy money just like all the other criminals. They know what they are doing and they don't care. they just want the dough.

11-Jul-18
Nowiser you should change your handle to significantly wiser.

Well said.

I watched a documentary years ago about poaching in Africa. A camera crew was following a park ranger over there. He spotted two guys walking somewhere they shouldn't have been. He had everybody take cover and laid an ambush. Shot them both from cover with no warning of any kind.

He explained that if they saw him first, it would have been the other way around.

Things we take for granted here are matters of life and death for others.

I'm sure lots of poaching is ego or greed driven, but I'm sure some of it is also a matter of survival.

Perspective makes a big difference.

11-Jul-18
WV, i gotta be honest. I've always respected the heck outta you. But there is a line man, and you crossed it. Id be less upset with you if you started shooting a crossbow...;^)

11-Jul-18
With respect Nowiser, your reason for them poaching is an excuse, sorry. Every criminal in America could say the same thing. Oh I killed that guy because I wanted his money to feed my kids, or I robbed that little old lady because I needed the money to feed my kids, I didn't mean to bash her head in. Excuses made for illegal behavior doesn't justify the act. It's wrong and they know it, they just happen to be to lazy to find other options.

11-Jul-18
Geez..... I bet those guys even had names too.....

12-Jul-18
We aren't talking jail sentence or fines. Killing a person over animal doesn't make sense. .. I've been to Africa and seen what the conditions of life are for those people. I would lie, cheat and steal to get out of that way of life. Without thinking twice about what was right or wrong...

12-Jul-18
Hmmm, so to me, this debate, if that is what it is, brings up another question. What is more acceptable or palatable poachers dead from a lion attack or from landowner bullets? What if they had been killed by a rhino stampede or genocide? What is the most palatable death for a poacher? How should they be dealt with in that society? Would not death by welfare and public dole be more humane. Maybe, we should send more aid and food stamp them to death. (I feel sure, a significant number will take this post seriously.) Now a disclaimer. I have never hunted in Africa, never wanted to, never intend to. I was in Africa in 1964...for 18-hours. They were shelling the airport when we took off and I vowed to never return. That said, in 1998, I spent half a day, (night, actually,) with two gentlemen one white and one black who were quite high up in the government game management business in Africa. I cannot remember what country. They were quite vehement and in agreement on just how poachers should be handled. They agreed, there was only one solution and that poaching could and would wipe out entire species if not controlled. I have a close friend, leaving in three weeks for his seventh African hunting trip. He is a retired criminal court judge who has invested wisely and as a result is moderately wealthy. He has offered to pay entirely for me to join him on a hunt to kill, I think, seven animals. I was not and am not even tempted. But I asked what he thought of this recent bit of "news". He just laughed and said, "Anyone who thinks what happened to those poachers was undeserved or done by lions, does not comprehend the economics of the situation." I have no idea what that means. This I know. In 2005, on an Alabama plantation, another guide and caught two trespassing poachers red-handed with four deer. They were charged and tried on a variety of state and federal violations (sellin game and Lacy Act violations). Both were convicted on all charges, fined $1,500 each plus restitution and 60 days incarceration. One year later, almost to the day, both were caught on another plantation, doing the same thing. Dead poachers do not have a high recidivism rate, not even in Africa. So, I wrote this song.

I'm sittin on the bayou bank She stole my truck with half-a tank. Yeah I'm gonna miss her. But probably not by much.

Cause this .308 is sighted in. Got a box of shells and a pint of gin. Maybe, I'll miss her. If I do, I shoot again.

12-Jul-18
My post was not meant to imply that we don't have so much more opportunity in the States. I realize that is what you were getting at No Wiser. We certainly do, and it is certainly worth being very, very thankful for. However, my point was to a much smaller extent maybe, someone here could be in the same situation in regards to providing for themselves or their family. We still have unemployment, and we still have poverty here. So, it is very hard for me to say "a poacher is a poacher" over here in North America, while we try to cut some slack to the African poachers without knowing their backstory.

12-Jul-18
Let's not forget that those same poachers will and would kill you in a heart best if you ran across them in the bush. They know they are breaking the law and they also know the consequences of thier actions if caught, so let's not roll out the tear mat for them.

12-Jul-18
Wonder if they have tater tots over there. Probably not. They probably think fried taters are better. Thats why they poach....

12-Jul-18
We aren't talking jail sentence or fines. Killing a person over animal doesn't make sense. .. I've been to Africa and seen what the conditions of life are for those people. I would lie, cheat and steal to get out of that way of life. Without thinking twice about what was right or wrong...

12-Jul-18
"You fellas that like tater tots better then fried taters got problems. Serious problems." Link and WV are 100% right in this case. You tot boys invalidate any argument you might make otherwise. ;)

As to the poachers, One thing we have to keep in mind when discussing this is we are looking at it from a North American, pretty well off mindset. I grew up in what would be considered low income if not poverty level, (never even saw a tater tot until way up in school age and then only with a school lunch), yet compared to many of those countries over there, we are so well off there is really no comparison. Our mentality on crime and punishment as well as game management and poaching is different as well. This makes it hard to pass judgement in this case, at least to do so fairly. It is too bad anyone lost their life, but I have problems working up too much sadness over these poachers.

12-Jul-18
This thread has me sad for mankind, it really does. Need to step back and think with a clear mind.

Fried taters aint better than tots. Get with it

12-Jul-18

12-Jul-18
My son is in Kenya right now. He messaged me this morning that he had attended a lecture on poaching, killing an elephant gets you life in a Kenyan prison. I wonder if that's better than the justice by Lion?

12-Jul-18
There is poaching and then poaching that forces an extermination of a species just for profit. Our country eventually got smart and enacted game laws to protect the game. Over there only money protects them (Hunters money) it gives them value. Over there who knows maybe they only way to stop the poacher is to kill them. The poacher there KNOWS what is going to happen to them if the get caught. They are willing to take the gamble and pay the price when caught. As mentioned if the Park Ranger was spotted first he would have more than likely been ambushed he would have been kill and more than likely the camera crew that was with him. Poaching there is a life and death game. Same with drugs here it is all about the money (the amount of money), some are willing to risk it all to obtain wealth and don't care what the side effects are. DANNY

12-Jul-18
First of all you guys that prefer tater tots ain't never had my Mama's fried taters!!

Second, comparing poachers in Africa to US is apples to oranges. Here we are dealing with mostly a recreational activity. In Africa it is a life or death struggle. Those animals represent one sides very ability to survive and the poachers are trying to steal that. Poachers know the penalty if caught, yet evidently the possible reward is enough for some to take the risk. Life is hard and it is not fair. Sometimes it comes down to kill or be killed. I am very thankful to be here debating on a computer screen versus living it!!!

12-Jul-18
" I am very thankful to be here debating on a computer screen versus living it!!!"

Amen Greg! And I fully agree it is apples to oranges.

12-Jul-18

Salagi's embedded Photo
Salagi's embedded Photo

12-Jul-18
Another time when I was in Zim, the game scouts found where a poacher had snared a warthog under a fence. Snares are a huge problem over there. One of the PH's grabbed a couple trackers, and a few other workers and they tracked this guy back to his hut. There they proceeded to give him a lesson on the dangers of getting caught setting illegal snares. After they were done with the lesson, the local constabulary was summoned, and the rascal was carted off to the jail. I'm sure that wasn't a pleasant way to spend a few days. Later in the hunt, we ran across a warthog that had been caught in a snare by the front leg, but had broken the wire. It was a sad thing to see, and I dispatched the suffering animal and ended his misery.

12-Jul-18
When I was in Canada at a friends his good friend came by. He talked about a number of his trips to Africa. He was told by the PH if they saw poachers shoot them. During his hunt they ran into one but was not about to shoot him. At night they were talking about the event and orher run ins with Poachers. The owner said they had a hunter come from Germany. He had asked them if they could set up a sting on poachers so he could shoot one. They informed they would not do anything like that.

13-Jul-18
The bias in this thread is astounding! I had no idea there was such hatred for the good 'ol fried tater! You Tot Boys must be gettin' a kickback from Ore Ida or something..................................... ;-)

13-Jul-18
My view of tots could be slightly skewed. My wife once fed me cauliflower tots.

13-Jul-18
Lets get this straight....Its not a hatred for fried potatoes. Its appreciation for tater tots. I think we can all agree that the potato itself is one of the best things of all the land. Its versatility is astounding, a "five tool player" that has way more than 5 tools, if you will. To me, tots versus fried potatoes is shooting a 170" buck versus a 160" buck. Either way, im smiling....

13-Jul-18
Ok stick..................................................I stand corrected. I'll just call you a TOT FANBOY from now on! ;-)

13-Jul-18
Perry, Ive been called worse. I once had someone think i used Rage broadheads.....;^)

Link, ur a great man for still standing by her after that!

13-Jul-18
LOL stick! : )

Link- WTH is a cauliflower tot???!!!

13-Jul-18
Cruel and unusual punishment. Thats what it is

13-Jul-18
I know your pain all too well, Link. I've experienced it first hand. My daughter is the only glue strong enough that it held us together after that.

13-Jul-18
A cauliflower tot is the "worse" part in the "for better or worse" of your wedding vows.

13-Jul-18
A tot made of ground up cauliflower. Supposed to be a healthy alternative. I tried my best to eat my helping but quit and told her she better not buy that crap again. I can eat nearly anything including tater tots ;) but a cauliflower tot is nasty. This is coming from a guy that likes cauliflower.

13-Jul-18
I'm trying to think of how much free hunting time it would buy me to make us even for my wife trying to feed me at tot made from cauliflower. That's a borderline going to see a counselor to work out your differences offense.

13-Jul-18
LMBO guys!!!!!!!!!!!! : )

That reminds me of a commercial I saw a couple years ago. 2 guys standing over a grill with some fake(soy- ie vegan) hot dogs cooking. One guy looks at the other with a puzzled look and asks him: "Is GREY done???!!!" ;-)

13-Jul-18
Cauliflower tots sound like Jake from State Farm - hideous. My wife fed me some sort of mashed cauliflower concoction last night that wasn't too bad. Of course it was covered with lots of bacon bits and that helped. Fried taters are still better.

13-Jul-18
Can we get back to lions eating people?

13-Jul-18

Robear's embedded Photo
Robear's embedded Photo

13-Jul-18
Dam right Robear....good Lord were talking about tater tot s and cauliflower when we could be talking about cool shit like man eating lions...!!!!! I'm gonna post a sculpture I did of a maneater soon standby .......

13-Jul-18
Sorry...really haven't had much time to read through all these posts, but...has anyone mentioned waffle fries? If there was one potato left on Earth, and I had to decide how to prepare it, I'm wafflin' that sucker! Tots are nice....until you've had the sweet potato variety....it's inhumane, and quite frankly, a culinary abomination. And cauliflower tots?!? WTH is going on here? LINK....I'm sorry you had to endure that....I don't even have the words.

13-Jul-18
Best laugh I've had in a while adventurewriter! Question I have is when are the wealthy asian guys who buy the rhino horn to use as an aphrodesiac gonna get some credit for their part of the poaching epidemic . No market no poaching.

13-Jul-18

t-roy's embedded Photo
t-roy's embedded Photo
Haters gonna hate!

Taters gonna..........tate?

14-Jul-18
Tater Tots-The True Abomination: This is how it should be. Bream fillets, pork chop, sliced homegrown with Hellmans, mom's homemade tater salad, green beans with bacon, big glass, sweet tea. These are the fruits, (and vegetables,) of my labor. Lasterday, I had dead deer meat with baked tater, homegrown and turnip greens. (Good thing I only eat one meal a day.)

14-Jul-18

Bowriter's embedded Photo
Bowriter's embedded Photo
Tater Tots-The True Abomination: This is how it should be. Bream fillets, pork chop, sliced homegrown with Hellmans, mom's homemade tater salad, green beans with bacon, big glass, sweet tea. These are the fruits, (and vegetables,) of my labor. Lasterday, I had dead deer meat with baked tater, homegrown and turnip greens. (Good thing I only eat one meal a day.)

14-Jul-18
pretty far off topic now!

14-Jul-18
Not far off topic. Arguing about the best way to eat a potato is no less interesting or important than 90% of bowriters topics in his threads. Cant prove anything one way or another, its just a buncha opinion jibberish being slung around without anything really changing. Was a fun experiment and it went better than i thought it would!!! Other than being pretty disappointed with many tot hatin ppl here that i always thought i was cool with....;^)

14-Jul-18
Lol^^^

I don’t really dislike tots. I was just trolling all the guys from Wisconsin. ;)

14-Jul-18
Bowriter. What's on those tomatoes.

16-Jul-18
What in the world is a Bream?

16-Jul-18
Interpretation of Southern language and tradition: The white stuff on the tomato slices is mayonnaise, and not the light stuff. "Bream" is the proper spelling, "brim" is the proper pronunciation, for bluegill or any member of the sunfish family.

Sometimes I like tots and sometimes fried potatoes. Dip them in a mix of mayonnaise and ketchup if you want to do it right.

01-Aug-18

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
My wife just made me a breakfast casarole with REAL shredded potatoes! (No “tots” in sight! ;-)

01-Aug-18
I'd reprimand her right away. Cant let that kinda behavior go unpunished.

Or maybe dont punish her, its actually your fault. Its a sign that she doesnt love you enough to put tots in your breakfast casserole. She only loves you on a "shredded potato" level...;^)

Sure does look good tho........

01-Aug-18
LOL stick! : )

She IS getting punished............,......having to put up with me 24/7 now and waiting on my hand and foot! ;-)

01-Aug-18
Well, cant argue there

01-Aug-18
yum, tots!

01-Aug-18
Stick n Strings posted this way back in July:

"This thread has me sad for mankind, it really does. Need to step back and think with a clear mind.

Fried taters aint better than tots. Get with it "

Any man that thinks like this has mental issues. I can get you proper counseling Stick. :^)

I like tots. I really do. But, fried taters got me. I have broken down and ate white potatoes since my last post. Both fired and in tot form. And while my life has been much better without Gluten, I can honestly say that life without potato's suck. Bad. I will never go potato free again for any length of time . I'll cut my carbs in other places.

Link, I bet those were awful. The one great alternative that cauliflower does excellent at pizza crust. Try it before you knock it. :^)

01-Aug-18
We in America should keep in mind prior to judging others in countries with a standard of living that is as far below ours as can likely be measured, that places like were these poachers were killed there are likely ZERO government welfare programs and going hungry and actually starving is still a very real threat. Here in America the lazier you are the better taken care of by the tax payer funded government you will be. Watching ones children endlessly cry from hunger will easily force one to do what is needed to feed them or yourself for that matter. Not making excuses for criminal acts, just offering a different point of view as no one here knows anything beyond what the always honest and impartial news media outlets that we all know are devoid of any anti-hunting anti-gun agendas report to us. If they were poaching to provide food for themselves and or their families sheds a different light on things, if poaching purely for personal gain, its another matter all together. Some times one mans poacher is another mans provider.

01-Aug-18
^^^^^^^This^^^^^^

One thing I'll say openly and will not apologize for is if I lived there and my family was out of money and hungry, I'm going to be a poacher. I would kill a lion or a rhino to feed them. I would make no apologies for it either. Elephant, forgetaboutit. They all would be dead. So would any of of us.

01-Aug-18
Not saying i fully understand their situation, but If it were strictly to feed their family, why not just kill plains game? Why go after elephant or Rhino that is very risky and will get you shot on site? A dead family provider can no longer provide for women and children? So to me its more about just feeding a hungry family. Its about money which I can also understand to a certain extent.

01-Aug-18
It is no doubt about money. But in SA, the natives don’t own anything. So, by trying to spread a little meat to everyone as incentive versus money is only going to experience limited success.

02-Aug-18
tobywon, short answer, big pile of meat

02-Aug-18
WV Mountaineer, They aren't killing the animals to eat the meat! They are taking the Horns from the rhino, the elephants the tusks, selling them on the black market, and leaving the animal to rot. The meat actually goes to waste and feeds no one except the vultures and hyenas. This is not poaching for food. DANNY

02-Aug-18
So riddle me this...... kill an impala feed family for a day.

Kill an elephant, make money off tusks, feed family for a month.

How is that not killing for food?

What do you think they do with the money they make off the tusks? Buy vacation packages to NYC for the family?

02-Aug-18
All this chatter got me to thinkin' bout changing my name to "Tater Tot" or maybe "Fried Tater"...I can't decide!

02-Aug-18
First, you don't know what they are doing with the money you ASSUME (and no they are not coming to NYC). As I said the animal is left to rot. THAT is not an assumption. Also an Impala will feed a family for more than a day. Kill an elephant feed a whole village for a week or better if turned into dried meat. When these animals are poached and left to rot it feeds no humans that really could use the meat. So by this basic reasoning you are saying they are killing these animals to obtain money for food and it is okay to do. If need be you would do it. This basic reasoning is the same as saying it is okay for drug dealers to sell drugs, because they need the money to feed their family. So I am assuming if need be you would be willing to do that also. In these two examples the assumption is, it is okay to do no matter who it affects, because someone is feeding their families. Yes it is a direct comparison because both are illegal, done for profit, and benefits only the person doing it, no one else. In one situation it is causing the extinction of a species and the other is ruining and taking human lives. So what is the difference? In both of these scenarios it was assumed it is done for food and not greed. DANNY

02-Aug-18
It depends, If you want to be awesome go fried tater. If you want to be awesomer, go Tot.... coincidentally, I believe Ron White has the trademark on the handle tater salad.

02-Aug-18
Some like compounds, others stickbows and some even prefer crossbows. Can’t we all just get along?! ;-)

02-Aug-18
We are assuming things about those guys Danny. Just like you. However, I'm not assuming anything about me or, what I would do. Like wilhille, I'm not going to play semantics with words. I would do it to provide a life for my family. So, are they.

Stick, nothing would be better then fried taters and a hunk of African game meat. Tots belong on a 3rd grader's lunch tray.

02-Aug-18
Hey pal, meet me behind the monkey bars at recess....

02-Aug-18
Your on. Cross this line and I'll bust ya'....................

02-Aug-18
Just had mashed taters, done in the insta pot then mashed, but just about 90% so there was still some surprise chunks here n there. Some shredded colby jack cheese melted in and then sour cream and a touch of salt. Happy happy happy

Had em with some venny meatballs. Come to find it was the next to last pack. Come on Mid september, i needya baby.....

03-Aug-18
I’ll hook ya up stick- it was a good year for us last season so we got a surplus. ;-)

05-Aug-18

Rut Nut's embedded Photo
Rut Nut's embedded Photo
I can’t believe what I just found in the freezer!!!!!!

Alright, now which one of you Tot “Fanboys” snuck into my house late at night and put those suckers in there???!!! ;-)

06-Aug-18
Thats just another gift from Heaven. You are living right, my friend....

06-Aug-18
LMBO! : )

11-Dec-18

hitmanatgym's embedded Photo
hitmanatgym's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear