W8N4RUT 15-Jul-18
Bowman 19-Jul-18
Richardrobert 23-Jul-18
beckerbulldog 23-Jul-18
Old School 23-Jul-18
rebeccahi 08-Aug-18
John278 20-Aug-18
14-Jul-18
I am debating on these two treestands for a light portable stand. I like the width of the Hawk, but like the longer platform on the M100U. I am not huge, but not small at 6’”1, 255 lbs. Any suggestions?

15-Jul-18
I have had lone wolf stands forever. I say that so you will understand what I'm comparing the m100u to. I bought the m100u to just try something different. Ordered it and got it delivered. That same day I put it together and hung it on a tree in the front yard. Stepped up on then stepped back off it. Looked at it real good to make sure it was put together right. Then took it back apart, boxed it back up, shipped it back.

I'm 5'10" 195 just your average size bow hunter I reckon. The m100u flexed and creaked in all different ways. Just plain felt unsafe and definitely not quite. Like I said above I have been hunting out of a lone wolf forever. I won't say it's a bad stand but definitely not a lone wolf.

At 255 I can say the m100u will probably disappoint you. I have no experience with the hawk stand sorry.

15-Jul-18
Thanks Scrappy! I should consider a Lone Wolf as well, I can’t say I have ever heard anything bad about them.

15-Jul-18
I Have the helium. Like it.

Great stand.

Scott

19-Jul-18
if you could have a machine that strips away one of the pair digital particles and make hawking radiation, could you use this to make strength?Essay Writing Company is no longer positive if you have to have a black hollow with a purpose to try this, maybe a system of lasers may want to paintings or some thing like that? if you can try this and the Hawking radiation makes enough strength to sustain the system, it is able to paintings indefinitely proper?

23-Jul-18
I am a Richard robert who prefers the larger platform on the hawk helium XL. My first stand Best Essay Writing Services UK changed into a lone wolf alpha II and i like it however is high-priced whilst shopping for a couple of stands. This stand is sort of identical but fees $100 much less! Very mild, amazing cozy seat cushion, adjustable seat and big platform.

23-Jul-18
I love my M100U.

23-Jul-18
Eric - Millennium makes a great, comfortable stand. I opted for the M150, it’s weighs a little bit more, but for me the additional size was worth it. I guess it depends on how far you’re looking to pack it back in.

-Mitch

08-Aug-18
Thank you for sharing your details and experience. I think it very good for me.bloons tower defense 5 super smash flash 2

20-Aug-18

• Sitka Gear