bentshaft 16-Jul-18
Prairie Dog 16-Jul-18
APauls 16-Jul-18
Ambush 16-Jul-18
BIG BEAR 16-Jul-18
15-Jul-18

PECO's embedded Photo
PECO's embedded Photo
What do you guys and girls think of this buck.

15-Jul-18
Nice lil buck. Worried bout his ribs showing, sunk in flanks. He wont be too big, but he'll have a nice set of antlers.

15-Jul-18
This time of year he shouldn't have ribs showing. That's a potential sign of CWD, and he's in the right age class where it starts to display.

15-Jul-18
No floppy ears, I'd say he gonna be a goodun.

15-Jul-18
It was a mild winter, but the spring and summer has been too hot and dry. There are a few ribby deer around.

15-Jul-18
Yeah, I have some that are not very slick right now too. No rain last half of May and zero in June tends to do that. The does are worse than the bucks with the fawns pulling on them. We've had good rains in July but the heat and dry is in the forecast now. My plots are toast, the browse is woody, but they'll get by like they have since way before we were here.

Oh, and the buck looks interesting. He's got that little red stag looking crown thing going on there on his left side.

15-Jul-18

PECO's embedded Photo
PECO's embedded Photo
Here is another picture. Yeah he has some trash going on, I like trashy deer. It rained 8/10's of an inch Friday night. More forecasted today through this week. Hopefully it keeps coming.

15-Jul-18
I like weird ones too. Looks like he has good potential.

15-Jul-18
He's young, well be great in a few years. Won't be very wide, he's already turning up.

15-Jul-18
I agree....young buck that has a typical main-frame that will be in the upper 140's to low 150's, IMO. He's got GREAT potential in 1-2 years.

15-Jul-18
Nice mass, and lots of trash! I love the freaks!

I would take him without hesitation.

15-Jul-18
My old Kodiak would be barking at him...……….

15-Jul-18

Surfbow's embedded Photo
Here are some freaks for you guys...
Surfbow's embedded Photo
Here are some freaks for you guys...

16-Jul-18
Nice buck and great photos.

16-Jul-18

Prairie Dog 's embedded Photo
Prairie Dog 's embedded Photo
here is another from your area PECO its a month old I just checked my camera Saturday. I didn't draw a deer tag but my Son did.

16-Jul-18
Yeah, not a giant frame, but love the stickers. Real beaut.

16-Jul-18
I don't know the deer in your area, but he looks to be a 3 1/2 year old. The inches he could put on in even a year would be worth waiting for and in two years he'd be a beauty. A very nice looking buck, for sure!

In my area many of the bucks die in the winter/spring just before their fourth birthday. Up and comer's just up and die.

16-Jul-18

BIG BEAR's embedded Photo
BIG BEAR's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear