Chief 16-Jul-18
Unit 9er 17-Jul-18
Unit 9er 17-Jul-18
mrelite 17-Jul-18
Shiras 17-Jul-18
jdee 17-Jul-18
earlyriser 17-Jul-18
16-Jul-18
Should be a Great season of xhasing Bugling Bulls in the high country of NM. GOOD luck alm you bowhubters that are up first in Sept. Watch your thermals.and shoot straight

17-Jul-18
Need lots more rain...

17-Jul-18
Did I say more rain?

17-Jul-18
I haven't been in the northern mountains of NM but I have been down south and as much as you see storms all over the place on the radar screen there are just as many places that haven't had a drop. It's crazy how some areas are still in desolate dry conditions after this last round of storms, tanks without a mud puddle in them and areas without a sprout of green grass.

17-Jul-18
We took the dozer and dug out a pond that was dry and silted in. 2 hours later I hear something, turn around and see water rushing down the mountain and it half filled the pond that hasn't seen water in well over a year. What timing!

17-Jul-18
Went to get some alfalfa in San Antonio NM yesterday and all the rain water from the Magdalena area sure made a mess of it there. Hay fields are flooded, streets are flooded, it took out the RR tracks across 380. Lot of people and equipment were working round the clock to get it cleaned up and get the 2 trains that are sitting there rolling. Went from dry and dusty to the biggest flood the in 50 years.

17-Jul-18
I went through San Antonio a few times a few days ago hunting oryx. Glad I missed the flood! Will be out again early next week.

• Sitka Gear