Jaquomo 19-Jul-18
ELKMAN 19-Jul-18
PECO 19-Jul-18
APauls 19-Jul-18
StickFlicker 19-Jul-18
18-Jul-18

PECO's embedded Photo
PECO's embedded Photo
A different picture, saw him while coming off of the mountain today.

18-Jul-18

18-Jul-18
OtcWill for the win!!

18-Jul-18

18-Jul-18
Tell ya what.... I did realize how cool they really are... I've seen 2, one in Colorado and the other in New Mexico and both were beautiful, and very quick I might add, impressive animals...

18-Jul-18
It’s amazing how much ground they can tear up. I trapped one years ago, and it looked like a dozer had been in there. They can sure mess up an alfalfa field, too. Cool lookin critters though.

18-Jul-18
"I did realize how cool they really are...and very quick I might add"

Correct on both counts, although the opinion on them being cool is all a matter of perspective. ;-)

Way back when I was in high school, a friend and I saw a badger out in one of the pastures. We went back, loaded a drum in the back of the pickup, filled it with water, grabbed a hose, and off we went. We found the exit hole, blocked it off, then stuck the hose down the entrance. We turned on the spigot and waited with a shovel. When that freakin' badger exited the hole, he was soaking wet and PI$$ED! We threw the shovel down, made a mad dash for the pickup, and jumped in the bed. That danged badger looked as big a grizzly bear! lol! And yes, they are quick! We all survived, although we had to change our britches, and he probably caught pneumonia! ;-)

18-Jul-18

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
They have big claws too

18-Jul-18
Hahaha. Oh my goodness Hackbow, its been a LONG time since i saw that one....

18-Jul-18
I've actually seen more Honey Badgers in Africa than I've ever seen Badgers in the U.S., and I live and hunt in the west where I would think I would see one once in a while. I've only ever seen one, in New Mexico.

18-Jul-18

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
Stuck this one in 2016 from deer stand

19-Jul-18
A few years back and saw a badger with a broken back on a road (south) San Jose, CA. Never would have guessed we had them here. Bad @$$ animals.

19-Jul-18
Great picture...

19-Jul-18
Once when setting muley decoys on the plains one of those buggers came out of a hole and chased me all over the prairie. Guess I was in his territory. No trees to climb so I just sprinted and zig-zagged until he finally gave up. Scared the crap out of me.

19-Jul-18
Him one, you none. Nice!

19-Jul-18
Hackbow, does that video ever end?

19-Jul-18
I shot one out of the air once! True story

19-Jul-18
Saw a rancher in Wyoming chasing one with a hammer one time...crazy.

• Sitka Gear