Coyote 65 25-Jul-18
Jaquomo 25-Jul-18
Thunder Head 25-Jul-18
BOWNUT 25-Jul-18
cnelk 25-Jul-18
Inshart 25-Jul-18
Charlie Rehor 25-Jul-18
25-Jul-18
I watched a youtube video where a guy killed an elk on the outskirts of Yellowstone. He hung the meat quite a ways from the kill site, left some of his under garments at the meat site and then dug out a transistor radio and turned it on.

He came back the next morning for another load and nothing had bothered the meat. Could the noise have had any effect on a bear staying away? Obviously no way to know one way or the other - just wondering what your opinion is???

25-Jul-18
Lol Damn, that's a good idea.

25-Jul-18
I think acid rock or rap would be the best choices. Stay away from those easy listening stations.

Terry

25-Jul-18
I've tried it with talk radio to keep them away from a bait site at night and the bear chewed up the radio. But it was a black bear too, so maybe he was politically-left and didn't like the right-wing slant?

25-Jul-18
Black Bears are famous for tearing up trail cameras and anything else you leave in the woods. The sound might be the key though.

25-Jul-18
Not sure about bears but we listen to music on our deck all summer and the deer and turkeys come to the bird bath 20' away all the time while were sitting there. If you stand up there gone.

25-Jul-18
Just dont play Bob Marley. His songs just MAKE me hungry :)

25-Jul-18
Hey Lou, How about talk radio, Whoopi Goldberg interviewing Nancy Pelosi - that would keep most any/every thing away.

25-Jul-18
Born Free works every time:)

• Sitka Gear