Lever Action 27-Jul-18
Rut Nut 27-Jul-18
geoffp 27-Jul-18
WV Mountaineer 27-Jul-18
EJG 27-Jul-18
Ucsdryder 27-Jul-18
geoffp 28-Jul-18
27-Jul-18
Guys- We recently joined Bowsite as a sponsor and wanted to throw out a plug. Our company is Outdoor Vision (www.outdoorvisiongear.com). We have started with a small product offering, but more on the board as we continue growth. Currently, bino harnesses, pouches, gaiters, and accessories. Made in the USA.

As a passionate bowhunter, I have been on Bowsite for many years, so very exciting to now be a sponsor.Thanks, and feel free to PM me anytime! Best, Geoff

27-Jul-18
One of the best bino harnesses I've used...

27-Jul-18
Good deal, I’m in the market for a bino harness.

What can you tell me about your products? More specifically what separates your bino harness from say Badlands or Kuiu?

27-Jul-18
Looks pretty good!

27-Jul-18
Looks really nice! It eliminates the one gripe I have about my Kuiu harness while maintaining all the features I do like!

27-Jul-18
Deerslayer - Simply put, compared to KUIU, the bino’s are not attached to the upper part of the harness, giving more flexibility of use and not subject to the pouch part free floating when the bino’s are in use. The top flips and is very quiet, securely held in the open and closed position with magnets. Also quick disconnect for use on tripod (if the included tethers are used). Additionally has integrated rain cover stowed in lower pocket as well as a front pocket.

With respect to the Badlands, much more streamlined. All around tighter package. Not near as bulky.

Other design features, that you can see on the website.

Feel free to let me know if you wanted any other info. Always enjoy connecting with Bowsiters!!

27-Jul-18
Hope you see success.

27-Jul-18
Welcome aboard! You wouldn’t happen to make a SNAKE PROOF gaiter, would you? I am now in the market for a GOOD pair! ;-)

27-Jul-18
Sorry, Rut Nut! We do not have “snake proof” gaiters.

27-Jul-18
Slim and trim. Magnetic opening AWAY from the body makes one handed removal and, putting them back in no sweat. Best thing I like about them is their low profile. Buy with confidence fellas. You'll love 'em.

27-Jul-18
been using this bino and range finder harness for a few weeks now. had Kuiu for 4 years i think and badlands for a few before that. this harness is way better for the reasons mentioned above which are quite big differences for me. Plus when compared to the Kuiu, more enclosed top keep small stuff out much better, actually completely keeps out, not so with Kuiu. also opening it doesn't hang up and pull on the eye cups. i lost an eye cup from using the Kuiu because it sort of forced you to be a bit more careful then i wanted to be when opening it. i really like this new harness so far.

27-Jul-18
Do the magnets affect a compass? What about a gps?

28-Jul-18
Ucsdryder - We’ve tested with a compass and as long as you keep it at arms length there is no issue. If you hold it right next the harness, then yes it will effect it.

• Sitka Gear