AZBUGLER 29-Jul-18
UltimatePred 31-Jul-18
osage 31-Jul-18
Griz34 31-Jul-18
UltimatePred 01-Aug-18
UltimatePred 01-Aug-18
27-Jul-18

UltimatePred's Link
After many, many requests, we are very pleased to announce we just released our Antelope Buck Stalker Decoy! It just went live on our site at www.UltimatePredatorGear.com. You can also place your order by phone at 719-800-1497.

The buck attaches to compounds, recurves, longbows, crossbows, mono/bi/tripods for filming, and much more. It weighs a mere 8 ounces, folds up into a 10" disc, AND is American made!

This is going to sound like a sales pitch. However, it is not meant to be. It is just the facts. We are rolling out with limited quantities. I expect to sell out very quickly. We have more being made as we speak, but it will be a bit before we will have the 2nd round.

27-Jul-18

27-Jul-18

27-Jul-18

27-Jul-18
Looks good, just like the rest of your collection! Likely be good even just for sneaking into a blind if you get up late.

I'm leaving for caribou camp August 28th, so that still gives a bit of time for you to get that caribou cow prototype to me ;) They don't care much for the mule deer or the moose decoy. Ears too big maybe??

27-Jul-18
Ambush, can you see the images on here? I cannot. I posted 4 pictures. They were all there, and now they're gone.

27-Jul-18

UltimatePred's embedded Photo

27-Jul-18
They were there then gone, but the four latest ones are showing for now.

The last three are sideways, but from my experience you can only rotate the first one in any single post.

27-Jul-18
Sweet!

29-Jul-18
Looking great!! Getting one soon!

31-Jul-18
We greatly appreciate it AZBUGLER.

31-Jul-18
I would be a bit concerned about some hammerhead thumping you with an '06 from 400 yards away.

31-Jul-18
Mine should be in the mailbox tomorrow....can't wait!

01-Aug-18
Osage, we only recommend using our bow-mounted decoys during archery season as an added defense against poachers, all of our decoys come with reversible blaze orange safety straps.

Griz34, thank you for you purchase. We greatly appreciate it!

01-Aug-18
Having trouble deciding which decoy is best for you??

• Sitka Gear