WapitiBob 29-Jul-18
HDE 29-Jul-18
AZrecurve 29-Jul-18
altitude sick 30-Jul-18
ELKMAN 30-Jul-18
Chad429 30-Jul-18
squid 30-Jul-18
28-Jul-18
Does anyone have info on these boots? About to pull the trigger on a pair next week just thought Id ask you guys what you thought of the Crispi Summits GTX or any other crispi boots. Looking to use them as a all around boot but will be wearing them for elk in CO. this sept..

28-Jul-18
I bought some Crispi Wyoming gtx’s this last winter. They gave me a mild case of Plantar Fascitis in my right foot. Over a period of several months I healed my foot and tried them again, pain continued. The retailer wouldn’t take them back because the return deadline had passed. I called Crispi and they said the same thing. I tried these boots again last week on a 5 mile round trip wilderness fishing trip, felt plantar pain halfway through the hike so I will not be using them again. Maybe Crispi’s just don’t work with my feet but I felt they didn’t stand behind their product very well.

28-Jul-18
I like them a lot, had them for about 6 mos now...Easy break in and great fit! Like you, this will be a year around boot for me!

28-Jul-18
Just got a pair of the Briksdal GTX's. Tried on a few other pairs and preferred the Briks.

28-Jul-18
I have a pair of Summit’s. They are a great boot. I had heard they had a narrow toe box. So I ordered the wide and couldn’t be happier. I did develope a hot spot on last years elk hunt. I tightened the lacings up a bit more and all was good.

29-Jul-18
Ordered a half size bigger when I got the Briksdal's because there is only a regular width available. Didn't like the extra room in the toe box, so sent them back for true size. Much better.

Crispi told me the last used for US boots is a little wider than the European so go true size.

29-Jul-18
A thread on rokslide about Crispi.

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/footwear/99469-normal-crispis.html

29-Jul-18
That's just one thread, there are several others if you want to search.

29-Jul-18
I bought the Crispi Dakotas last year. Great boot that's been holding up well. They are the stiffest boot that I've ever had. It took a bit for me to get used to, but now appreciate the ankle support.

30-Jul-18
I have a pair of the summits and they are nice and light, the rubber is very sticky, great ankle Support with no heel lift. Pretty nice early season boot.

30-Jul-18
Love em!

30-Jul-18
Thanks for the info guys, put in OT this weekend and will be ordering this week!!

30-Jul-18
I picked up a pair of the Summits about two weeks ago. Out of the box they fit well and required no break in time for me. Second day I owned them I did a 7 mile trek with them on and no issues.

For a lightweight boot I'm impressed with the construction and just right amount of stiffness. I have been running Hanwag Alaska GTXs for the past several years. So between these two boots I'm covered for about all that I do.

30-Jul-18
I have 2 pairs a of Crispi boots. I have the Thor GTX and the Summit GTX. Boots are very comfortable and supports my ankles comfortably. Not to stiff and did not require much break in time. In fact, they fit me perfectly. I have other Italian boots and shoes and in each case I ordered a 1/2 size bigger. I wear an 11.5 D and ordered 12D. Very well made! Matt

• Sitka Gear