Dale06 29-Jul-18
Ironbow-cell 29-Jul-18
Ucsdryder 29-Jul-18
altitude sick 30-Jul-18
Butcher 30-Jul-18
altitude sick 30-Jul-18
Hessticles 30-Jul-18
29-Jul-18
Looking for a new rest for an Elite tempo. I have always ran a rip cord but wanting to try a limb driven rest. Im looking at a Pro V, Hamskea and trophytaker. I use a spot hogg hogg father and tightspot quiver. Anyone have any suggestions for this set up or similar sets. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks

29-Jul-18
I’ve run both the hamskea micro and tt pro click in the last year. Both were fantastic. I am running hamskea because they’re made just up the road and supposedly they have a sealed bearing that is a more solid design. I don’t know about that but both were equally awesome. The micro adjust is a must after using a non micro adjust before.

29-Jul-18
Trophy taker seems to have like 5 different rest, I little confusing. I would like to use bottom limb. The TT smackdown pro click?

29-Jul-18
Correct. Smackdown pro click. Attach to bottom limb.

29-Jul-18
I use a hamskea as well. Built like a tank. Very easy to set up and use.

29-Jul-18
Cabelas has a tt smackdown pro on sale right now but doesn't say pro click. Do you think it is the same or different. Trying to burn some cabelas points on something I actually need.

29-Jul-18
Love my Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro.

29-Jul-18
New Rest, New Ripcord. Good luck. C

29-Jul-18
Hamskea versa rest. Toughest on the market.

29-Jul-18
Lots of good ones out there. I’m on my fifth bow with a ripcord. They work for m.

29-Jul-18
Just started shooting a Vapor Trail original rest and will never go back to a cable driven rest. I used Rip ord, Trophy Taker, QAD but the limb driven rest is the way to go. At least for me. No timing issues and easy to adjust.

29-Jul-18
Cabelas is the old style. It’s not a click either. The new style has a set screw at the bottom of the launcher.

30-Jul-18
I agree with ironbow and other here. I had used, QAD i liked it but it had lockup issues, Ripcord is too noisy, so now I’m running a Hamskea and love it. The limb drive is much more reliable and is an easy fix in the field if something happens to the drive string. Not so much with a cable drive.

30-Jul-18
Are you guys using the hybrid hunter pro or the versa? What’s the main difference in the to?

30-Jul-18
The hybrid pro. Better to look at their site to read the main differences.

30-Jul-18
I run the new vaportrail gen 7 and love it!!

• Sitka Gear