Tracker 01-Aug-18
c3 01-Aug-18
Birdman 01-Aug-18
Ned 02-Aug-18
Tracker 02-Aug-18
Gator 03-Aug-18
Dale06 03-Aug-18
29-Jul-18
Any thoughts on what would be a good quiver for a Mathews halon 7 , equipped with HHA single pin slider . Arrows are Easton full metal jacket 340 5mm . Need to be able to get at knob to adjust sight easily.

29-Jul-18
I use a trophy ridge two piece. Last year I used a slider. I could easily access the knob. I realize that if you are strictly a whitetail hunter that a non-removable quiver may not be your thing. But, if it is, then this quiver works well. Good luck and God Bless

30-Jul-18
Tight spot

30-Jul-18
tight spot

30-Jul-18
Tightspot

30-Jul-18
Tightspot

30-Jul-18
Tightspot

30-Jul-18
Tightspot

30-Jul-18
I just responded on a another thread about quivers so this is kind of a repeat but call tightspot and have them make a 3 arrow with the longer rods found on the 5 arrow. That is the mucho bueno way to go fo sho.

30-Jul-18
Looks like tightspot is the winner !!

31-Jul-18
Take a look at the Mini Catquiver. The first thing I do when whitetail hunting is to remove the bow quiver and hang it in the tree. I don't like shooting with the quiver on my bow and I don't practice with it. Last year I used the Mini Catquiver on an elk hunt and I will never use a bow quiver again.

01-Aug-18
Sold my tight spot and bought the Mathews quiver. Quiet light weight easy on and off. What else do you want

01-Aug-18
Tightspot

Quiet, light, closer to the bow than any bow quiver made and the original easy on and off that actually works perfectly :)

01-Aug-18
I ended up buying a 6 arrow Mathews quiver , works well.

02-Aug-18
Just got a tight spot, I like the tree mount you can add to it. Pretty quiet, helpful staff.

02-Aug-18
You will be happy with your choice. I liked my Tightspot but Mathews did a really good job on the one made for there bows.

03-Aug-18
Cat quiver is where its at chasing elk and mule deer. The tight spot does it for me when hunting whitetails. Picked up the cat quiver suggestion from the TV dude that ends his videos with; "I just love bow hunting."

03-Aug-18
I like two piece quivers. When I shot Mathews, I used their five arrow quiver. Currently using two piece Hoyt on my Hoyt Faktor 34.

• Sitka Gear