Treeline 30-Jul-18
Dutch oven 30-Jul-18
Treeline 31-Jul-18
txhunter58 31-Jul-18
oldgoat 02-Aug-18
jjs 02-Aug-18
oldgoat 02-Aug-18
30-Jul-18
I met an older fellow from my area. Because of health reasons, he said he really wants to muzzleloader hunt Colorado for elk this season. I only bowhunt so I knew nothing about muzzleloader seasons, and told him I think its draw only. Are there any other options? Landowner tags? special hunts? Leftover tags? or some OTC muzzleloader units or hunts?

30-Jul-18
There should be a list of leftover & returned tags coming out soon on the website. Landowner permits are spendy and then you still have to buy the tag. There aren’t any OTC muzzle loader tags.

30-Jul-18
But couldn't he hunt with his muzzleloader during an OTC general rifle season?

31-Jul-18
He could do that as well.

31-Jul-18
I would bet he want to be in the woods during September with a muzzy. That is why I hunt with one often. I would have no desire to hunt with one during a rifle season. So would I guess.

02-Aug-18
Some pretty steep competition for those turned in muzzy tags! And the rifle seasons can be some pretty tough times to be in the mountains if we get early snows.

02-Aug-18
Have no problem with the cap and ball sidelock,with the technology advancement in the compound xbow I would put the sidelock in with the tradbow, imo.

02-Aug-18
I can shoot my trad bows better than I can shoot my sidelock I think! But if I practiced even a quarter as much with the sidelock as I do my bow, that might shift!

• Sitka Gear