Wild Sheep
Contributors to this thread:
Rackmastr 31-Jul-18
Mark Watkins 31-Jul-18
bowhuntercam 31-Jul-18
Rackmastr 31-Jul-18
bowhuntercam 23-Aug-18
31-Jul-18
Hey All, With the BC and Yukon sheep opener arriving tomorrow, I'm sure there are several hunters out there putting glass on big rams right now, hoping when they put them to bed tonight they can make a play tomorrow morning! Pretty exciting day for sure and I know I have several friends out in the hills tonight! Figured I'd do a post up just to share a bit of info on a cool fundraiser I've been involved with the past 2 years.

I have been involved in the Jurassic Classic Wild Sheep Fundraiser for the past 2 years and its grown to a collaborative effort involving WSF, Wild Sheep Society of BC, BC Wildlife Federations and the Guide Outfitter Association of BC. All the funds raised go to sheep conservation in the province of BC and we've put funds on the ground in a few places already and some good projects upcoming as well.

I just revamped the website, so check it out and would love to hear some comments. Support your local WSF Chapters and Affilliates by keeping an eye out for the chance to attend as well and buy a team!

www.jurassicclassic.ca

31-Jul-18
Great idea!

Will look at it tonight!

Here's to getting rams killed on opening day!

Mark

31-Jul-18

bowhuntercam's embedded Photo
Trevor you guys put on a first class event, tons of fun and a great way to raise money for wild sheep. Look forward to 2018’s Classic!

31-Jul-18
Looking forward to catching up again this year Cam!! Some of things we've added are going to make it even better than last, and having SITKA Gear step up as a Signature Sponsor is going to really be cool. See you in a couple weeks!

23-Aug-18

The 2018 Classic was another success. Thank you Trevor and Kyle for spearheading this awesome conservation event.

• Sitka Gear