Mike-TN 01-Aug-18
HUNT MAN 01-Aug-18
OFFHNTN 01-Aug-18
BOWNBIRDHNTR 01-Aug-18
Mark Watkins 01-Aug-18
01-Aug-18

Mike-TN's embedded Photo
Mike-TN's embedded Photo
For those that might be interested in an adventure outside of the US I would recommend strongly considering NZ. I had been considering a Tahr hunt in NZ and bumped into a gentleman who had been to NZ five times and highly recommended James gray hunting. James works alone and was awesome to hunt with and has great areas to hunt. The hunt I did was all free range and I Was able to take 2 Tahr and a red stag. I saw about 12 bull Tahr the first afternoon. I did this hunt with a rifle but James takes bow hunters as well. In regards to cost I would put it at very economical and can be done for about the cost of a good LO elk tag in NM.....airfare included. I don’t know if I will ever see or talk to James again so I’m not getting anything for this plug. Just thought I would pass this along as James was a hard working and honest guy and NZ was beautiful and a realatively easy trip to make.

01-Aug-18

Mike-TN's embedded Photo
Mike-TN's embedded Photo
For anyone interested in going I would be glad to share my experience. It was my first time out of the US. Mike

01-Aug-18
Dream hunt congrats

01-Aug-18
Beautiful animals! CONGRATS!

01-Aug-18
Definitely on the wish list. Congrats!!

01-Aug-18
SWEET!!!

Congrats on an epic adventure!!!

Mark

• Sitka Gear