thewoods 03-Aug-18
skinner creek 03-Aug-18
PAstringking 03-Aug-18
808bowhunter 03-Aug-18
808bowhunter 03-Aug-18
TD 04-Aug-18
Frenchman 06-Aug-18
01-Aug-18
Planning a trip there in March 2019 - looking for recommendations for pigs, goats and possibly turkey with archery gear. Options seem limited - and most seem to be mostly/exclusively gun outfitters. Anybody that has been there? Not looking for big trophies, just a place to spend 2-3 days of hunting before my wife and I start doing the tourist thing.

01-Aug-18
The number one question is..... "which Island"?

01-Aug-18

bowbender77's embedded Photo
bowbender77's embedded Photo
I can speak for hunts by Rodney Perreira. His website is Mauihuntingsafari.com. Rodney has a great operation and comes highly recommended. Aloha !

02-Aug-18
I hunted wild boar with Patrick Fisher about 15 years ago. I opted to go the traditional route with dogs and a knife and it was one of the most exciting hunts I’ve ever done. Highly recommend him

02-Aug-18
What are typical costs to hunt with outfitters in Hawaii? My wife is planning a family vacation for us. No reason to waste an opportunity, right?

02-Aug-18
Bowfreak I seem to remember it was less than $1000 back then...

02-Aug-18
I did a goat hunt with pat fisher on the big island. It was a great day hunt with lots of animals and a few stalks. Not sure but with volcano acitivity if they would still be there.

did the hunt with my wife and it was a great trip

03-Aug-18
My wife and I both hunted with Patrick Fisher this May and would highly recommend his outfit. Guides on a few different Islands

03-Aug-18

skinner creek's embedded Photo
skinner creek's embedded Photo
http://www.naheleoutfitters.com/

I have hunted with Mike and his outfit twice and had a great time and had successful hunts. Add in fishing on the High Noon boat for a few days and you have a winner of a vacation.

03-Aug-18

PAstringking's embedded Photo
Lol delete my comment....got it.

Maui Hunting Safaris - Rodney and Dawn great folks, great area, and great animals. Hunted Axis deer and Goats. Saw pigs but didnt hunt them.

03-Aug-18
If Kauai is the island you are visiting, my brother and I run Hunt Fish Kauai. We do archery only pig hunting and deep sea fishing.

03-Aug-18
Maui Hunting Safaris has some of the best private land access in the state if Maui is your destination.

04-Aug-18
Again, gonna need an island to make many suggestions. Each island has different opportunities on different animals, axis deer, feral goats, mouflon sheep, feral sheep, pigs, etc.

Pat has access to some good areas on Maui, Molokai and Big Isle. Rodney has a good reputation on Maui. Lanai is great hunting but with the new owner and his band of control freaks you pretty much have to go through Lanai Company if you are looking for guided. Couple other guys on Molokai.

Need to know where you're going and what you are after.

06-Aug-18
Thank you all - sounds like I need to find a few more days so I can try a few options! Thanks!

• Sitka Gear