Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
PapaSmurf 05-Aug-18
GLP 05-Aug-18
PapaSmurf 05-Aug-18
PapaSmurf 05-Aug-18
GLP 05-Aug-18
05-Aug-18
Haven’t shot a compound in quite a while, got a new one that I am still trying to setup and tune. The only rest that I have ever used on a compound is a whisker biscuit. I am wanting to try a drop away, to help me with some clearance/fletch orientation issues.

Does anybody have any experience with this particular rest?

I like simple stupid, so I can keep my focus on the task at hand.

05-Aug-18
I have no experience with this particular rest, but just watched a youtube video on it. And being a limb driven rest it is similar to the trophy taker smackdown pro that I use and love. in my opinion they are easier to set up and tune than a cable driven rest(if at brace you see a gap under the rest just re tighten the pull cord) Try the trophy ridge and I am sure you will not be disappointed. Also I believe they are just as simple as a whisker biscuit. Greg

05-Aug-18
Thank you Greg, I appreciate it. I believe this rest is cable driven, I could be wrong. I have no idea what I am doing when it comes to drop aways.

05-Aug-18
Also looking at the Trophy Taker Tripwire

05-Aug-18
Go to youtube and look up this rest. Some are reviews some are installation instructions. This is a limb driven rest and is easy to set up. Have fun with it! Greg

• Sitka Gear