Kevin Paul 09-Aug-18
UltimatePred 10-Aug-18
ground hunter 10-Aug-18
UltimatePred 11-Aug-18
06-Aug-18

UltimatePred's embedded Photo

UltimatePred's Link
INTRODUCING our 13th Stalker Decoy! You can find them at www.UltimatePredatorGear.com. Each decoy also comes with builtin, reversible, blaze orange, safety straps.

06-Aug-18

06-Aug-18
LMBO!!!!! That would look WILD with an arrow coming out of it! ;-)

06-Aug-18
LOL great thread title Im sure it will be effective

06-Aug-18
I have the frontal version......cow elk head and neck. Easy to mount and use. Had a bull stare me down after coming to my cow call last year at 45 yards and totally bought it. Started drinking from a pond then turned broadside on the pond bank to casually chew willows while I missed him high thinking he was at 60 yards..........he spooked 10 yards or so and then stood and looked at me again not sure what was up.....even as I moved to get another arrow off the quiver and take another shot....and missed him low this time. He was a nice 6x6 (sob). Not a spike. I can vouch for the product.

07-Aug-18
that is cool!!!!

07-Aug-18
that is cool!!!!

07-Aug-18
And if the elk get wise just start dropping jelly beans on the ground.

07-Aug-18
Milk duds work better than jelly beans! Ha ha

07-Aug-18
Haha.....I know. This one will be fun to market!

07-Aug-18
Jordanathome, first off, thank you for your business. We greatly appreciate it, and I'm so happy to hear you had fun with it. My bet is that your arrow will center punch one this year. Good luck!

07-Aug-18
I'm a low-tech 65 year old hardcore northern bushman with more than 50 moose seasons behind me... but I couldn't resist ordering the cow moose decoy several months ago!

08-Aug-18
That is a great decoy! Seems almost like cheating though. : )

08-Aug-18
My only concern with the rear version vs. the frontal version is I would feel like I am walking around with a target and fearful of being humped in the face or plain run over. Yikes!

Frontal version......bull looks over and thinks....hey....there is a cow......cute.....munch, munch, munch.

Rear version.....bull looks over and thinks.....hey.....mama is ready....here I come!!!! crash, bang, smack!

I'll stick with the frontal version.........

08-Aug-18
Just make sure your mouth isn’t open lol.

08-Aug-18
Remove the 2 black squares and modify to highlight the reddish vulva area of a receptive cow.

And get ready for some fast paced action. >>>>~~~~~>

09-Aug-18
Ken Taylor, Thank you for your moose purchase. We greatly appreciate it! I don't know if you have seen yet or not, but we have just added our moose antlers.

09-Aug-18
Kevin, we get asked that a lot at trade shows. I always laugh and say, "You clearly have not had enough failed stalks yet....lol."

09-Aug-18
Something to consider.

09-Aug-18
Kevin, we get asked that a lot at trade shows. I always laugh and say, "You clearly have not had enough failed stalks yet....lol."

Ha, sounds about right. Maybe you can design a decoy that'll make them follow you to the trailhead first!!!

10-Aug-18
Haha. I wish I could Kevin!

10-Aug-18
too funny,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you guys are thinking man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, looks like just the ticket

11-Aug-18
Thanks Ground Hunter. I'm just thank for my wife was a good sport and didn't shoot me when I asked her to take this picture only weeks after giving birth to our twins! I like to live on the edge!

• Sitka Gear