spike78 06-Aug-18
spike78 06-Aug-18
bentshaft 06-Aug-18
RutnStrut 06-Aug-18
spike78 07-Aug-18
carcus 07-Aug-18
jingalls 07-Aug-18
06-Aug-18
Who else feared for their fingers opening up an Exodus package? WTF is that a joke to show you how sharp they really are? Took me 20 minutes just to open it and pry out one head.

06-Aug-18
Glad I’m not the only one for a minute there I knew what it was like to be on a bomb squad figuring out how to disarm a bomb.

06-Aug-18
I used scissors to cut up to the broadhead.

06-Aug-18
No doubt the packaging is more of a challenge than the actual hunt. It's the only bowhunting product that makes me happy and nervous at the same time when it arrives in the mail.

07-Aug-18
Bentshaft that’s the easy part. You think your done until you go to pull them out then you realize it ain’t over yet. Hell its the only broadhead with a how to remove it out of the box you tube video. Don’t believe me look it up.

07-Aug-18
Push the plastic insert out from the bottom, maybe they changed, I bought 5 packs years ago, just bought 2 more I will have a look. They are worth the risk, best fixed blade on the planet

07-Aug-18
X2 carcus! Remove staples and push them up from the bottom. Once out, reach under the package and screw them out from the shaft. Viola...only two bandaids needed!LOL!

• Sitka Gear