Shug 07-Aug-18
RogBow 07-Aug-18
LBshooter 07-Aug-18
IdyllwildArcher 07-Aug-18
Ucsdryder 07-Aug-18
Empty Freezer 07-Aug-18
07-Aug-18

DL's Link
These idiots in Sacramento need to jump off the Golden Gate Bridge. This will end anyone from the state ever bringing anything back.

07-Aug-18
DREAMS OF CALIFORNICATION ARE REAL !

07-Aug-18
This is what happens when good people don’t vote. I can’t stress enough that all of us need to vote to prevent crap like this happening in your state.

07-Aug-18
Zebra???????

07-Aug-18
So much for hunting the big five if you want to bring them to CA. Iconic is the word..... giraffe and zebra are "Iconic" so they are banned with this dumb legislation. What an ignorant bunch to think that this will do anything to conserve any of those species they list. It makes them feel good which is what CA is all about in some circles. The exceptions to this law seem to indicate that if you can prove you had a listed species legally prior to Jan 1, 2019 or it is being imported into CA legally and will not stay there past 150 days then it may be allowed to continue to it's destination outside CA. It will affect those CA residents planning to hunt and bring back a giraffe, any zebra, lion, leopard, elephant, hippo, or rhino; plus the striped hyena, and some rare duiker (forgot which). That leaves a whole lot of other game and non game species unaffected, simply because the are not as "Iconic". CA is fast becoming the ultimate "loser" state in the US due to those who run it.

07-Aug-18
A lot of the sensible people left California, had enough of the liberal crap. The state has to keep going into the crapper before common sense comes back.

07-Aug-18
If you go to the new National Geographic it has an article on poisoning of lions there. If hunters aren’t allowed to thin then the indigenous folks will kill them off. Which system benefits the country?

07-Aug-18
California is lost. The population in the large cities have guaranteed that.

07-Aug-18
BECOME A MEMBER OF SCI NOW!!!!!

So many people just sit back and dont realize this fight is coming and coming quick. The anti's are very well funded and very well organized. Organizations like SCI and Conservation Force are the only ones fighting the battle.

07-Aug-18
My fear is that liberals will screw up California even more than they already have and leave only to produce another California in training, like Colorado. They are so ignorant they believe if they institute their failed policies in a fresh location that they will get different results.

07-Aug-18
They are working hard on Texas too. Stopping them from screwing up California is too late, it is lost. So many have moved to Colorado and Texas they are changing them fast, which is terribly unfortunate. Losses of good conservative areas is not acceptable.

07-Aug-18

Ucsdryder's embedded Photo
I miss this every fall/winter..
Ucsdryder's embedded Photo
I miss this every fall/winter..
I’m so happy I don’t live there anymore. For any of you that don’t know, california HAD/HAS some great hunting and great down to earth towns. The entire state is run by the Bay Area and Southern California, and they’re a bunch of morons.

I think it’s a lost cause at this point though. Just hope Colorado doesn’t suffer the same fate with boulder and Denver controlling the votes. The spring bear ban seems very familiar.

07-Aug-18
New Jersey just had the same thing happen. It was quickly overturned.

07-Aug-18
Ucsd- that pic reminds me of the Salton Sea..nice.

07-Aug-18
Colorado is in thier sites and the future is dim IMO. Far left liberals Islike a cancer, once it's in it just spread and ruins everything in its path.

07-Aug-18
I don't think this is constitutional. International import/export is the Fed's job.

07-Aug-18
Rog, those were in rice fields. Blinds were sunk into the checks. 20ga only club. We were calling in groups of 40/50 specks, in the wind. 20ga O/U in 30mph winds...Fun day, tough shooting!

07-Aug-18
I live and vote in So Cal and i work in the oil field. Most of the people i work with don't vote. I honestly believe most are sheep and just take what comes instead of fighting for whats right. California is a lost cause. Best weather in the world run by a bunch of liberal retards.

• Sitka Gear