Fuzz 08-Aug-18
Neubauer 08-Aug-18
320 bull 08-Aug-18
Scrappy 08-Aug-18
Herdbull 08-Aug-18
07-Aug-18
What is best Sitka outer layer suit for Kansas whitetail in november

07-Aug-18
Broad Question, it can be 80 degrees or more and lows in the 60's. Or it can be 25 degrees for a high and lows in the single digits! Shawn

07-Aug-18
All of them it is a whole system. If your purse don't match your socks and jockstrap the system don't work too good. Right? Isn't that the company line?

07-Aug-18
I’d imagine the Fanatic but I’m not all too familiar with Kansas weather. I think that’s what Pats been wearing when down on his live hunt though.

08-Aug-18
We will never know due to there horrible website. I was looking for some socks the other day and my mind was telling me sitka has some. I still dont know if they do or not. I even sent them an email with no response back. I did tell there website sucks in the email so that could explain why I got no response back.

08-Aug-18
I would agree the Fanatic Jacket and either the Fanatic Lite bibs or Stratus pants depending on what you prefer. Winds can be quite cold in November.

Scrappy: Sitka does not currently sell socks but there are some great socks on the Goretex website (Sitka’s parent Company)

08-Aug-18
What Shawn said! I hunt Kansas a lot and the variances in weather can be extreme day to day. It's usually pretty warm, in the 60's, the 1 week of November. A couple years ago it was 80 degrees on Sunday..... and 11 degrees on Monday with 20-30 mph winds and snow. I take 2 full totes of of clothes and on that Monday, I had them all on! Lol!

08-Aug-18
Kuiu sells great socks :)

08-Aug-18
I was on the fence last fall about the Fanatic. Had trouble finding my size and ended up buying First light woodbury bibs and coat. I absolutely love it and it kept me warm in 20 degrees with stiff wind. Super quite also. Not saying the Sitka isn't the right choice but that there are others

08-Aug-18
Thanks Charlie, those were the socks I was looking for. I could have swore someone said sitka was selling those.

08-Aug-18
The most quite jacket Sitka makes is the Celsius. Pair this with a Jetstream or stratus vest under during colder winds and you will be set. I am not saying the Fanatic won't be better in extreme cold, but the Celsius gets passed as an insulation, but it is very quite and should not be overlooked by trad guys who require slightly closer encounters. Mike

• Sitka Gear