spike78 07-Aug-18
caribou77 07-Aug-18
trophyhill 07-Aug-18
bowbender77 07-Aug-18
spike78 07-Aug-18
smarba 08-Aug-18
spike78 08-Aug-18
07-Aug-18
I bought a few different heads to try out this year but my local archery shop has had Razor Tricks still there for a couple years now at $28.99 a pack. I have been tempted knowing they are discontinued. Just curious how they are as I read some swear by them and others had issues with them. What’s the verdict?

07-Aug-18
I stocked up and have about 12 packs of them. They are my favorite broadhead. Fly great for me.

07-Aug-18
PM me the name of your local archery shop. That should tell you my take on them. Fly with my field points out to 80 yards. Just bought the last 2 packs at my local Archery Shop in Albuquerque.

07-Aug-18
Excellent broadhead ! Wish they never quit making them. I bought 60 of them when they went out of production for around $300.00. Great investment ! Love me some TRICKS !

07-Aug-18
Let me decide if I want them and if not I will let you guys have at them although I don’t know if they ship as they are not a Lancaster type shop although I could send them out myself. To my recollection they have 5 or 6 packs and a couple replacement blade packs. I forget if they are 100 or 125 grain though if they are 125 I definitely don’t want them.

08-Aug-18
Unlike others I shot the Razors and didn't like them. Sure, they worked well, but they were very finicky to get the main blade centered and held with the set screw so the BH would spin true. Vipertrick are every bit as cut-on-contact but none of that hassle with the main blade.

After my shots with Razor there would be hair, tissue, etc. jammed between the main blade and the ferrule, which had to cause drag to some extent. I killed a few animals with the Razor, and wouldn't hesitate to use them if it's all I had on hand, but IMO the Viper is a better head.

08-Aug-18
Yeah if I go back to Tricks I am liking the Wicked Tricks. If anyone wants the Razors I will give you the shop name and number

• Sitka Gear