drycreek 09-Aug-18
Bou'bound 09-Aug-18
White Falcon 09-Aug-18
Butternut40 09-Aug-18
kscowboy 09-Aug-18
BTM 09-Aug-18
Kevin @ Wisconsin 09-Aug-18
08-Aug-18
Congratulations! You registered for our hog hunt monthly giveaway on our website at: inde#$#$#$ and your e-mail has been drawn as one of our monthly winners for the hog hunt giveaway! Congratulations!

This hunt is a 3 day, 2 night hunt, Ranch Boss ~ hog hunting package that you have won; value $799.

All I have to pay is $99 booking fee and cleaning fee for any hog I shoot. Just wondering if this is legit? I may have entered into a drawing some time ago.

08-Aug-18
is the hunt in Nigeria?

08-Aug-18
What is the website? Does it list the outfitter? I would do a google search of both and you'll have your answer in short order.

08-Aug-18
My guess is that is the one down in south Texas that the Texas AG closed down due to scams like that. It was closed for a very short time and reopened by changing ownership to another of the people that were involved in the initial operation. They have all kinds of additional charges like wanting tips for the employees, charges to process the hog whether you want it processed or not, etc. Stay away from this bunch , as it's also a small acreage where they bring in hogs that were trapped in other areas and I believe they may even not feed them until they let them loose so they'll immediately head for one of the feeders and get shot! I had heard how they operate and that anyone who enters that contest gets the email that they've won just like I did when I sent in an email and that's probably the same thing why the OP got the email as a winner!

08-Aug-18
Yes most likely scam where everyone wins and than there is a booking fee of $99 and cleaning fees. It is a Texas operation. I think I will run and book with one of bowsite's sponsors when I want to hunt hogs.

08-Aug-18
Topgun for the win ! That scam artist is well known in this state. He's changed his operating name a time or two but evidently too stupid to change his MO. When you actually go there will be other charges that rack up, so go somewhere that YOU CHOOSE. If you want to hog hunt in Texas there are numerous legit operations.

09-Aug-18
Go to the Texasbowhunter.com and search Independence Ranch. Its an on going scam...beware!!!

09-Aug-18
Don't have to search, there's a live thread as we speak ! Or type. :-)

09-Aug-18
Go and do a live hunt report on the site.

09-Aug-18
Scam, RUN!!!!

09-Aug-18
Bou, donations currently being accepted. Once I reach $600 I will make the trip and do the live hunt. PM me and I'll instruct where to send $$ :)

09-Aug-18

kscowboy's Link
This is pretty comical. If you can't make it through, go to 4:30 minutes. Don't miss the song and dance at 5:40 minutes. Seems legit, LOL.

09-Aug-18
Hmmmm. I wonder why comments are disabled. :)

09-Aug-18
Why would anyone shave their face like that??

• Sitka Gear