txhunter58 09-Aug-18
Will 09-Aug-18
kentuckbowhnter 09-Aug-18
eBike John 09-Aug-18
Timbrhuntr 09-Aug-18
Timbrhuntr 09-Aug-18
kentuckbowhnter 09-Aug-18
09-Aug-18
Hi Folks, Some of you guys know me, I sell ebikes online and offer 10% for anybody coming from Bowsite. However, This week, the United States Trade Representative (USTR) announced that nearly every product that was proposed for a tariff increase in June will be subject to the 25 percent levy. This means that tariffs on electric bicycles will increase from zero to 25 percent. The tariff on e-bike motors will increase from four percent to 29 percent. These tariffs will go into effect August 23.

So I just wanted to put this out there. If any of you were on the fence and was not quite ready to pull the trigger on an ebike purchase, now (before Aug 23rd) would be a good time to do it. 25% increase later this month will make an already expensive product even more inaccessible. So if you were thinking about it, remember that after Aug 23rd it'll cost 25% more.

Quietkat have some new models in stock right now that are worth a look. Thanks Guys, and have an awesome day! John

09-Aug-18

BULELK1's embedded Photo
BULELK1's embedded Photo
That sucks!

Glad I already bought mine....

Thanks for the update

Good luck, Robb

09-Aug-18
Link is not working. I am interested in a Rambo R1000XP G3 Carbon Electric Hunting Bike. What is the price?

09-Aug-18
There will be a 25% tariff on all ebikes? Or just those that are imported?

09-Aug-18
Link, So, 99% (rough guess) of all ebikes are imported, even all US company ebikes, and where the ebikes are made nationally the components are imported so the tarriff will impact them all.

09-Aug-18

eBike John's Link
SixLomaz,

The Rambo R1000XP is out of stock and won't be available until approx. end of September. Rambo retail it for $4,499, I sell it for $3,999. And with the bowsite discount it would cost $3,599.

09-Aug-18
Probably should just wait until Trump gets his zero % tariffs. Or wait for a 100% US made ebike. I Stand with America.

09-Aug-18
Better not go shopping then, cause more than 1/2 of what will be in your basket will have something foreign made. Where was your phone or phone parts made?

09-Aug-18
That includes most non-ebikes as well, not to hijack your thread ebike-John. Bike industry friends have noted standard bikes, the huge majority of which are made over seas, will be impacted as well.

Get em while they are cheap if you want an ebike! (I don't, they are a really cool option, just not my deal, I'm a "meBike" ha ha ha kinda guy)

09-Aug-18
to hell with china, i am willing to sacrifice to stop them from screwing America.

09-Aug-18

eBike John's Link
well if any knows of made in the USA with US made components please point me in their direction so I can sign them up. on a side note: Rungu is built in California with only some components imported I may sell more of those after all the others go up.

09-Aug-18
It's not just China you are saying to hell with

09-Aug-18
It's not just China you are saying to hell with

09-Aug-18
I know

• Sitka Gear