Lone Wolf 09-Aug-18
APauls 09-Aug-18
GhostBird 09-Aug-18
rtkreaper 09-Aug-18
eddie c 09-Aug-18
Lone Wolf 13-Aug-18
eddie c 13-Aug-18
09-Aug-18
Where is the best place to rent one without feeling like I am buying it? I am needing one for a week in September.

09-Aug-18
I rented from Canada Satellite and they were super reasonable. Very easy to deal with. Not sure if they go to the states or not.

09-Aug-18
I've rented from Mobal a couple of times with no issues.

09-Aug-18
Im going to sell mine this fall. Globalstar. Am gonna give up the big hunts and stick around home. Rory

09-Aug-18
https://satellitephonestore.com/catalog/rent/satellite-phones/inmarsat-satellite-phone-rental this is what i rented last year for my first sat phone. after trying to call several different companies, this was the first one that actually answered my questions and walked me through the process. i rented 2, one for me while on the mountain and one for my wife back at camp. she has health issues and i wanted her get me if needed. they called to make sure i received the phones at home before we left and make sure we were good to go.

13-Aug-18
Thanks everyone. Any other suggestions on best bang for my buck on a satellite phone?

13-Aug-18
LW, i have a question for you. will you be using the phone from a base camp where you will have your truck parked? if so, if your truck has OnStar, you already have a sat phone available. i had looked at that option for me last year but due to technical problems my OnStar was disabled.

• Sitka Gear