Backpack Hunter 10-Aug-18
Butcher 11-Aug-18
Forest bows 11-Aug-18
Michael 11-Aug-18
Sean D. 11-Aug-18
oldgoat 11-Aug-18
Michael 11-Aug-18
10-Aug-18
Anyone have one for sale? I know Im late on this but need a new pack. Their website says 4 weeks and I don't have that much time. Need frame and pack

10-Aug-18
Check out Rokslide Classifieds. There's usually some on there.

10-Aug-18
Rocky Mountain Specialty Gear has packs for sale, immediate shipment if you need it. They are in Wheat Ridge, CO.

10-Aug-18
Join the FB Kifaru group....lots of trading and selling action right now on there.

10-Aug-18
What size pack and frame are you needing?

11-Aug-18
Kifaru Facebook for sure. Just bought a 22 mag on there. There is a frame listed, cargo panel and a woodsman

11-Aug-18
That's what I'm running^^^^^^^^^^^

11-Aug-18
What is your torso measurement? What type of back do you have?

11-Aug-18
Not sure on size that I need. Im 5'10" 190# 32"waist. My buddy that lives out there has 2 packs we've used for the last couple years and they suck! So I figure I'll just get my own and from what I've seen, kifaru is the best. I don't really know what pack would be best but It will be used to pack in on 2-3 day hunts and pack out my elk. I will check out the FB page. Thanks! Michael, what do you mean what type of back?

11-Aug-18
They offer two types of stays, contoured for a normal back and straight, if you stand up with your back to the wall and their a gap you have a normal back. I would think you need a medium belt, but if you look at the Kifaru website and go through the motions of ordering a pack by putting it in the cart, you get to the point it will tell you what size belt you need. If you check with rmsgear you might could get a new one if you can't snag a used one. Figure out what size you need and be ready to act fast if you see a used one with the right size belt, I think they would recommend 24" frame for 5'10" but a 26" would work too. I'm far from an expert on these packs, especially the adjusting part because I live just a couple miles drive from Kifaru and I just go in to get help, feel free to pm me questions on other stuff about the packs though, I know a lot of resources.

11-Aug-18
Are you a normal back? A semi flat back or flat back.

For example I am a normal so the ultralight composite stays work best for me. However I have a friend that is a flat back and he uses aluminum stays. Basically he tweeked the bend in the stays so they fit his back the best.

• Sitka Gear