Z Barebow 13-Aug-18
W8N4RUT 14-Aug-18
Pope125 14-Aug-18
geoffp 14-Aug-18
RutnStrut 14-Aug-18
12-Aug-18

midwest's Link
The guy is a freaking machine!

Listened to a good Kifarucast podcast this morning while driving home from a trail race. Good discussion with Aron Snyder about equipment, shot distance, trad vs. compound, etc. Listening to his life story, it's obvious he was born with some major archery talent but took a chance and worked hard to make a living shooting a bow and hunting.

12-Aug-18

midwest's Link
Here's the podcast...

12-Aug-18
When Levi Morgan speaks...people listen!!!

A wonderful ambassador for the archery industry. And an all-around great guy!

12-Aug-18
Class act

12-Aug-18
Listening to it now. Funny that Aron said it'll for sure be on forums. And I open bowsite..first thing I see.

In my opinion the best hunting podcast out. Only honesty no bullshit. Let the nit picking begin lmao.

12-Aug-18
He is totally separated from the masses and I definitely an ambassador for all of us.

12-Aug-18
Big M. Little organ.

12-Aug-18
The article I posted is from last year. He won his 12th ASA shooter of the year this year. Phenomenal!

12-Aug-18
I don't know him but he seems like a class act and I really appreciate the information that he puts out about archery and shooting. Additionally, he seems like a person that would excel at whatever he tries to do.

13-Aug-18

13-Aug-18
What i admire most about him, is his dedication to his family. he travels and hunts with his wife and Kids, as well as his brother and dad.

I watch some of these host go on hunt after hunt after hunt, I wonder what there relationship with there kids and wife are like. it can't possibly be good for a relationship.

He also seems to take care of him self - appears to be a great athlete, alot of these guy on TV are getting fatter by the minute....

13-Aug-18
X2 Olebuck

13-Aug-18
Seems like a great person and, his ability is unmatched when it comes to shooting. Undoubtably the results of his work ethic

13-Aug-18
Ran into him after a Pgh Pirates game a few years ago. He was nice enough to get a picture with my kids, wife asked him "Why are you known?" He says "I'm just a country kid that got lucky and gets to hunt Maam." Nice guy, didn't have to stop that late and get a picture.

13-Aug-18
X3 Olebuck.

14-Aug-18
+1 Olebuck. He seems very grounded. Appreciate his commitment to faith and family.

Scott

14-Aug-18
From what I see and all that he has accomplished , seems pretty humble .

14-Aug-18
Very humble. Met him once very briefly at SHOT show. Class act. Incredible talent.

14-Aug-18
One of the few that I like to watch his show. His commitment to family/faith is refreshing.

• Sitka Gear