midwest 14-Aug-18
WapitiBob 14-Aug-18
Brotsky 14-Aug-18
jordanathome 14-Aug-18
onX Hunt 20-Aug-18
Tracker 20-Aug-18
Charlie Rehor 23-Aug-18
12-Aug-18
I had a problem with imagery.. they helped a technical inept impatient customer on Sunday night. Great product with great service.. thank you..

13-Aug-18
I'm going to need to contact them. Downloaded maps at the high res. Go off grid, airplane mode and high resolution is gone.

13-Aug-18
Bad time of year to be having trouble with their imagery. I'm getting tired of flipping back and forth between OnX and Google Earth.

13-Aug-18
I emailed them with a question while scouting and they called me within 30 minutes and they walked me through the issue in 2 minutes time. They absolutely bent over backwards for me. I'm in for life.

13-Aug-18
Got with their CS this evening to deal with my issue. They went WAY above and beyond!

13-Aug-18
Well whats the secret with the resolution?

13-Aug-18
Dumped the data and cache, uninstalled, reinstalled.

13-Aug-18
Tried that, still looks like crap

13-Aug-18
They will definitely go the extra mile for you !

14-Aug-18
It appears that OnX is not downloading the last zoom level for the cached imagery.

14-Aug-18

14-Aug-18
I'm upgrading from my i6 and Mini iPad to the iX (10) and a new 12 iPad this week.

I will give them a call so all falls in place.

They have always been very customer oriented.

Good luck, Robb

14-Aug-18

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
Yep, after downloading another map, I'm right back with the same issue. Here are a couple screen shots at max zoom....online/offline

14-Aug-18
Yea, download imagery is hosed. Imagery appears to be hosed for Basemap app as well.

14-Aug-18
This is a known issue at OnX, sounds like they are working on it but it may be a couple weeks.

14-Aug-18
damn........having the same problem. Nothing is helping so far. At a certain level it is sharp but zoom past that and it goes to chit.

20-Aug-18
Hello everyone, Regarding the satellite imagery, we use Google Imagery at the closest zoom levels when you are connected to wifi or using data. Unfortunately, they do not allow their imagery to be saved for offline use. When you save a map for offline use, it transfers over to the next best imagery available through a different source which as many of you have seen is not as clear. We are continually looking at additional options to give you the best map information out there.

20-Aug-18
Now thats a bummer. Lots like I need a better option where n set i e is available.

23-Aug-18
I have been a week into my Utah elk hunt and this app is fantastic. I have saved countless miles of walking using the app. Saved my area (no cell) and switch phone to airplane mod. Easy peasie. Thx Onx

• Sitka Gear