Elkoholic 13-Aug-18
elkstabber 14-Aug-18
pinkfletch 14-Aug-18
Franklin 14-Aug-18
DMTJAGER 22-Aug-18
splitlimb13 22-Aug-18
Cheesehead Mike 23-Aug-18
13-Aug-18
Has anyone compared the shuttle T lok broadheads. It looks like they have changed the way they are manufactured and appear different. I was curious if someone has compared new vs old and has noticed a difference?

13-Aug-18
I haven`t bought any new ones....what have you noticed has changed? I was going up to the 125 gr. this year....have been shooting 100`s.

13-Aug-18
I’ve shot them for years. Haven’t bought any in a while. I know they are black now instead of bare stainless.

14-Aug-18
I was told that they are no longer made in the US due to the new management, so I've stayed away.

14-Aug-18
Stay away from them. Sad to say but they were one of the best heads out there. Sold out and moved production to China

14-Aug-18
Good to know...thanks. I was looking at the new Magnus too....guess I know which way I`m going.

22-Aug-18
I do all I can to buy made in America. I just bought what I hope is a life time supply of 100 grain fixed 3 blade Wasp Boss SST broad heads. IMHO no better made, accurate or lethal fixed blade BH can be bought. I feel Wasp Boss SST is one of if not the most under rated and sadly over looked fixed blade broad heads out there.

22-Aug-18
Just buy some Magnus or Exodus! Make life easy,!

23-Aug-18
I've killed a lot of animals with the Wasp Boss and the slightly larger regular SST. I agree that they are a very good head. I've kind of gravitated away from them the last few years and have been shooting Slick Tricks but I'm not really seeing any advantage to the Slick Tricks and I believe the Wasp Boss's group better at longer ranges....

• Sitka Gear