One Who Knows 15-Aug-18
kscowboy 15-Aug-18
Buffalo1 15-Aug-18
Franklin 15-Aug-18
drycreek 15-Aug-18
bowbender77 15-Aug-18
milnrick 18-Aug-18
15-Aug-18
Hello All, Unfortunately, I just got news that the outfitter we were to hunt with has been diagnosed with Kidney cancer and will be unavailable to host our hunt this season. This was a friend of ours and we wish him all the best. He has a tough road ahead of him. With that said, that leaves 4 of us scrambling to put together another option. We were hunting whitetails and exotics. IF you have been there done that in Texas, and had a good experience please give me some ideas. This is quick turnaround as our hunt was scheduled for 25 October. Thanks in advance

15-Aug-18
Google Mike McKinny of West Texas Hunting Organization. I've never hunted with him but have seen very positive feedback over the years on message boards.

15-Aug-18
May look on Texas state forum on Bowsite or Texasbowhunter.com for leads. Just some quick thoughts.

15-Aug-18
I posted a thread on "Last minute hunts available"....not sure if any of those fit.

15-Aug-18
Buffalo 1 X 2. Texashuntingforum.com has bunches of guys selling exotic hunts and there are usually whitetails available too I would think. No personal experience with any of them but I see some nice animals posted when look in at those threads.

15-Aug-18
Hey Greg: Sorry for your friends situation. Life happens. I can recommend an outfitter in Texas that might be worth a look. Dustin McRae is the owner of Texas-Safaris.com and has a solid operation. Good luck !

18-Aug-18
Try hunting with Jerry Gonzales - Perdernal Bowhunts in Laredo TX; Pete Denny's Brushy Hill, Sabinal TX. Both offer quality hunting opportunities, Jerry can put you on low fence trophy whitetails, hogs and javelina. Brushy Hill is a "semi-diy day lease" with plenty of opportunities available on very nice whitetails, plus hogs, and javelina and Rio Grande turkeys.

• Sitka Gear