Wapitidung 17-Aug-18
jordanathome 17-Aug-18
pa10point 17-Aug-18
jordanathome 17-Aug-18
swampokie 17-Aug-18
Aspen Ghost 17-Aug-18
GregE 18-Aug-18
17-Aug-18
So I just got an email from CPW's vendor saying some folks got duplicate identical tags and they are invalid. Nice. CPW picked a real winner. Sad

17-Aug-18
Are both tags invalid or just the duplicate

17-Aug-18
Lol. I just got my elk tag in the mail yesterday. Just in time.

17-Aug-18
If u got dups I would call cpw and ask.

17-Aug-18
Just bought my tag Tuesday and didn’t get it yet. Wait and see if I’m one of the lucky ones. Lol

17-Aug-18
Dear Big Game License Holder,

Congratulations on receiving a license through Colorado Parks and Wildlife’s Primary Draw!

We at Aspira provide the technology for IPAWS including the fulfilment of the draw issued licenses. Due to a printing issue a percentage of customers received duplicate licenses. Unfortunately, you might have been mistakenly mailed multiple copies of the license(s) drawn.

Note: these duplicates are not valid licenses and cannot be used to harvest an animal.

If you have received multiple licenses in the mail, check the carcass tags to see if they are exactly the same. The best way to verify this is to compare the number in the upper right corner of the carcass tag. If this number is the same on both licenses, you have received a duplicate.

If duplicates are found, please contact CPW’s Call Center at 303.297.1192. Instructions will be provided on what to do with the duplicate license. If you have already contacted CPW about a duplicate license and resolved the issue, OR No duplicates were received. No further action is required.

Thank you for your continued support of Colorado Parks and Wildlife and we wish you well in all of your outdoor recreation endeavors.

17-Aug-18
How do I k now which one is the duplicate?

17-Aug-18
Can my clone use the duplicate?

18-Aug-18
LOL at AP

G

• Sitka Gear