bad karma 22-Aug-18
TD 22-Aug-18
Pyrannah 22-Aug-18
Beendare 22-Aug-18
19-Aug-18

midwest's Link
Weird...

19-Aug-18
Looks interesting but it needs a different frame. There is no load lifting capabilities and that means I have no interest.

19-Aug-18
I saw that on FB yesterday and thought of you Nick. Was gonna share it with you but obviously you've seen it. I have a hard time believing it operates that smooth. Wonder what the load rating is and how well it would hold up under say a 80# load.Betting it would fail miserably.

19-Aug-18
Add 100 pounds and let’s see how it works.

19-Aug-18
I don't want movement with an elk quarter on my back.

20-Aug-18
Wait till that puppy develops a squeak....

20-Aug-18
I bit the bullet yesterday and bought a Badlands 2200. Will be on my back today to continue my training for the mountains in a month.

20-Aug-18
Hmm I'd have to try it to believe it. May work ok with light "stalking" load, which I admit might be nice because it's difficult to run with a pack on.

I imagine the spring or whatever system this incorporates would need to be tuned to your load. It can't possibly work the same with 15 pounds as it does with 50 pounds. The promo video makes it look like the best thing since sliced bread!

20-Aug-18
I think it looks really cool and would love to try one... it almost looks like it is floating on your back!!!

But like said seems like it would be for under 40# or something?

22-Aug-18
Great. A shake weight backpack.

22-Aug-18
Nevermind..... I clicked thinking it was a drone backpack.......

22-Aug-18
Lol @ bad karma

22-Aug-18
A kickstarter idea, clever.

They didn't give a weight that I saw......just a 55# max rating...but no weight of the pack itself.

• Sitka Gear