huntosolo 20-Aug-18
'Ike' (Phone) 20-Aug-18
drycreek 20-Aug-18
ground hunter 20-Aug-18
hoyt-6190 20-Aug-18
Josh 20-Aug-18
Ron Niziolek 23-Aug-18
20-Aug-18
It is getting close to crunch time. I have g5 Strikers flying out of my bow well out to 90 yards, I don't plan on ever taking that shot. Just curious on everyones opinion on g5 striker performance on game, including blood trails. TIA.

20-Aug-18
I've been using 100 gr G5 Strikers for the past 5 years and they accounted for 5 bulls. The first 4 bulls were complete pass throughs. They went 50 to 100 yards before dying. The fifth, last year, was a quartering away shot that entered at the last rib and went through everything and was protruding out the neck just in front of the opposite shoulder. So, very pleased with them and using again this year. And They fly well. Have not had to make any adjustment from shooting field points. Oh, adequate blood trails, but didn't really track 3 of them because I saw them fall.

20-Aug-18
Only BH to shoot

20-Aug-18
Three bull elk have fallen to G5 Strikers in the last three years for me. I have no plans on changing. Also a pretty good stack of other animals.

20-Aug-18
I shot a bull, a mulie, and a whitetail with them last year. Complete pass-through on all three, and great blood trails, very easy tracking jobs. I've not had any issues with them at all. They fly great, hit right where my field points hit, and just flat out work. I am not changing anytime soon.

20-Aug-18
It's the best flying BH I've found to date. I switched this year so hope they're lethal too.

20-Aug-18
Been shooting the Striker since they came out, great BH and very lethal...

20-Aug-18
Good broadhead, I used to use them all the time. I switched to Wasp Hammers and then to ST Mags, but this year I'm going back to Strikers.

20-Aug-18
I like the Ram Cat,,,, and the 125 grain Wasp Boss..... and the Striker...... you will have no issues

20-Aug-18
Ground hunter- I was gonna go down the ramcat road, but at 50+ they shot low and were noticeably louder. The striker was quieter and didn’t require moving my sight.

20-Aug-18
I always loved mine but I shot threw the scapula on a 230lb whitetail last year and broke 2 of the blades off. Still did the trick but switched heads this year. I just didn’t feel warm and fuzzy inside about my set up after that.

23-Aug-18
I've had much success with Strikers over the past few years. Extremely sharp and durable. I have switched to the 125's but have taken many critters with 100 grains.

• Sitka Gear